Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I decided to do a drawing without a reference pic. So this is more of an artists rendition. I assume you guys can tell who this is...if you can't, I suck at drawing. Enjoy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess Gohan. The arms are a little thin/too long and the mouth looks wierd, but the aura and legs are very well done!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is SSJ2 Gohan. :p Like Ryoko said, the arms are a little too thin/long, and also, give more depth to the whole picture, especially the leg area.

Best answers
Yeah I guess SSJ2 gohan too, like said the arms, and I think also the legs are a bit on the long side, he's just a bit to tall.
Overall the pictures looks very nice. :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2 Gohan. Not bad, I like the picture. The forearms are placed odd and the hands need work.

Best answers
yea...ssj2 gohan after not eating for a few weeks...am i close? sry lol...beef him up a lil

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know hes a sausage!!!!:p

Well i like it, it has a lot of detail. Just looks like one of those "save the children" kinda kids.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its ncie I think it loosk odd is because of the size.... he drew it very small instead of filling up laot of the paper or whatever although his arms are very small fix that and it'd rock

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I would change the arms (they seem in a wierd pose, as wel as being too long) and the mouth. That is all because everything else is really good.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pants are done really well! So is the head, but the upper body needs work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
please just look at it

its so obvious that its piccolo ;D

Best answers
The face reminds me of Brolly but its hard to tell i would think its a mix of gohan and brolly ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom