GTO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can truely see why people enjoy this anime so much. it involves everything that keeps you hooked from begginning to end. not only is it funny but it somehow also is able to pull off drama. this is absolutely one of the best anime series ive seen in awhile. its serious yet at the same time goofy, i cant quite explain exactly what makes this anime so good.

if you havent seen this anime i suggest u do. im only on episode 12 and already i want more of this.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Best Anime ever made (check out my sig and avatar ^_^) also read the manga (only a few are translated to english though) I love the art style in GTO aswell, when you first see it you might think it sucks but it suits GTO. Character developments is also well done, and I like how the Principals Cresta is destroyed numerous times :p
I also like the fact that it doesn't get repetive, which is useually the case with big anime series, but not with GTO, I said it already, and I will say it again, Best Anime Ever. Period.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTO is easily one of my top five anime favorites of all time. As DP said, it never gets repetative. And the character of Eikichi Onizuka is reason enough to watch and love GTO.

I have all 43 episodes and I could watch them over and over.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Evil_Trunks said:
And the character of Eikichi Onizuka is reason enough to watch and love GTO.

I have all 43 episodes and I could watch them over and over.
Word, GTO is one of the few animes I watched more then twice (with the exception of Ai Yori Aoshi, I'm watching it AGAIN for like the 20th time ~_~) GTO has got something magical I guess which wants you to watch it again and again, and Onizuka is my new idol ;D

Perhaps because all the episodes have some kind of moral in it, which makes it so good, I don't know, I guess you have to judge it by yourself :p

I still hope they someday pick-up GTO again, and make a sequel to it :)

Best answers
Its funny how i set in motion threads, yes i am their lord o_O, but yea, GTO is one of the tightest animes in all the world, its like the dawsons creek of anime o_O yea . . . that show sucked . . . but you should watch GTO it doesnt suck . . . why do i feel like an adult swim commercial msg card . . .

DP: that song is like the own0rz of the own

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can truely see why people enjoy this anime so much. it involves everything that keeps you hooked from begginning to end. not only is it funny but it somehow also is able to pull off drama. this is absolutely one of the best anime series ive seen in awhile. its serious yet at the same time goofy, i cant quite explain exactly what makes this anime so good.

if you havent seen this anime i suggest u do. im only on episode 12 and already i want more of this.

Yea, it is a great anime. I saw he first volume of it I think.. Had lots of humor and whatnot in it. He's like trying to become a teacher and keeps running into problems. What with all the students? That one girl threw her underwear at him lol.. She must have been pretty desperate. Anyways, it's a great show. I recommend it to those who haven't seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom