GTK+ theme's...?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just formatted and I seem to have a little something in my Add/Remove Programs list.

I've only installed firefox, pidgin + aspell english, omega video drivers + multires + ati tray tools, realtek audio drivers and wireless drivers.

What installs this "GTK+ Runtime 2.12.1 rev b" rubbish?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, it is suitable for projects ranging from small one-off projects to complete application suites. It is free software and part of the GNU Project. It is a required component to such Windows ports of Linux software as The GIMP and GAIM.
Source: http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/GTK/1103537138/1

GTK+ is a highly usable, feature rich toolkit for creating graphical user interfaces which boasts cross platform compatibility and an easy to use API. GTK+ it is written in C, but has bindings to many other popular programming languages such as C++, Python and C# among others. GTK+ is licensed under the GNU LGPL 2.1 allowing development of both free and proprietary software with GTK+ without any license fees or royalties.
Source: http://www.gtk.org/

Other than what it is, I can't find out what installs it or uses it (nothing specific).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks man >.> I've just been getting some gnarly viruses latley, formatted like 5 times in the past week.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Formatting isn't the only option you know! (well if the damage is not that bad)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh I've got it down to an art form I can get it over and done with in an hour and a half or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom