GtaVC Ownz You

Best answers
This is more of a taunt to hibiki really. But I feel bad for anyone that does not have this game. One of my friends is 16 and his mom walked in on him making love in the car. The action packed sounds did not help him out that much heh. The game rocks, being i hated gta3 cause of the lack of things to do. gtavc makes up for it. The real 80s music brings back my childhood. slims rating of the game. 10/10 it ownz you pimps you out and then laughs at your skills :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have yet to buy it, i will have it in afew weeks thou, all the shots i have seen and reviews i have seen look great, do u know anywhere i can download a movie trailer of it, i would really like to see it in action ;(

Best answers
i currently have it, and it owns

i like the missions, but i dont like the fact that there are more cops... i get caught doing the stupidest **** >_<

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

My friend let me borrow it, dont know why, but he did. So far I have done no missions I just went around wheelying and killing people.

Best answers
U can actually do that ina car?how?

Best answers
my favorite thing has got to be the motorcycles... I FRICKEN LOVE EM!

and i love the dirtbike!

but i hate that damn scooter........:devil:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Jonka
U can actually do that ina car?how?
u cud in gta3

im gettin that game asap, theres a place near me where u can trade in gta3 for vc and get a discount (tehe my gta3 is scratched!)

Best answers
I know you can do it on gta3 but wasnt working on vice city

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom