GTA San Andreas.PLZ instant help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I was trying GameCam.And i add GTA:SA into GAmeCam with ProfileManager.After that i was unable to play GTA.When i lounch it nothing pops up.Here what i try to fix it and nothing work:
1.I reinstall GameCam and i remove GTA SA from profiles.
2.I reinstall the game.
3.I crack it
4.I crack it with another crack that i downloaded.
I have the CD and verything its from there.NOthing illegal or something with virus.
Oh i also thought that the porblem may be the model that I've add in GTA.I delete them but GTA still dont work.
Any help?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was trying GameCam.And i add GTA:SA into GAmeCam with ProfileManager.After that i was unable to play GTA.When i lounch it nothing pops up.Here what i try to fix it and nothing work:
1.I reinstall GameCam and i remove GTA SA from profiles.
2.I reinstall the game.
3.I crack it
I have the CD and verything its from there.NOthing illegal or something with virus.
Oh i also thought that the porblem may be the model that I've add in GTA.I delete them but GTA still dont work.
Any help?
I believe you're supposed to activate something when you start up a game. If I remember correctly, it's the GameCam command bar.

Also the "Help" section is for anything related to ESF only.

Edit

Here's the official GameCam "Getting Started" tutorial - http://moviecenter.planetgamecam.com/?locid=tutorials&vidid=29

Best answers
I believe you're supposed to activate something when you start up a game. If I remember correctly, it's the GameCam command bar.

Also the "Help" section is for anything related to ESF only.

Edit

Here's the official GameCam "Getting Started" tutorial - http://moviecenter.planetgamecam.com/?locid=tutorials&vidid=29
I dont think the problem its with GameCam becouse i completely remove the GTA from GameCam and i completely remove GameCam.I also reinstall the game 2 times.

Oh i thought the "Help" section its for: Come here to get help on ESF or to help others in problems they may be having.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think the problem its with GameCam becouse i completely remove the GTA from GameCam and i completely remove GameCam.I also reinstall the game 2 times.

Oh i thought the "Help" section its for: Come here to get help on ESF or to help others in problems they may be having.
Problems they may be having with ESF.

Did the game work before you installed GameCam?

Best answers
3.I crack it
I have the CD and verything its from there. NOthing illegal or something with virus.
You accept to having used a crack. Indeed two cracks. And claims its nothing illegal? Read what you just said, it contradicts itself.

Best answers
You accept to having used a crack. Indeed two cracks. And claims its nothing illegal? Read what you just said, it contradicts itself.
I crack it with the crack from the CD.It wasnt working.THEN i reinstall the game and i crack it with another crack from google.IT wasnt working eaither.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I crack it with the crack from the CD.It wasnt working.THEN i reinstall the game and i crack it with another crack from google.IT wasnt working eaither.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas doesn't come with a crack. Try playing the game without a crack since cracks can prevent games from running.

Best answers
Crack from CD or Crack from Google is a CRACK.
A crack means Warez.
Warez means no support....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is he's got a burned copy of the game with a crack on it somewhere.

We don't support talk of warez here. You know this. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom