Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/Games/Pages/grandtheftautoiv.aspx

What does the American dream mean today?
For Niko Bellic fresh off the boat from Europe, it is the hope he can escape from his past. For his cousin, Roman, it is the vision that together they can find fortune in Liberty City, gateway to the land of opportunity. As they slip into debt and get dragged into a criminal underworld by a series of shysters, thieves and sociopaths, they discover that the reality is very different from the dream in a city that worships money and status, and is heaven for those who have them and a living nightmare for those who don't.

• New high resolution technology brings Liberty City to life with even more stunning graphical detail
• Expanded multiplayer will require even more strategy and skill to come out on top
• Match Filtering allows you to pick your favorite multiplayer options and then instantly find online matches that fit
• Record gameplay clips and edit them together with a variety of options using the Video Editor and upload via the Rockstar Social Club
• Optimized for PC controls and Xbox 360 controller
RECOMMENDED REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 Ghz, AMD Phenom X3 2.1 Ghz
RAM: 2.5 GB Vista / 2 GB XP
Hard Drive 18 GB Free Space
Video Card: 512 MB Nvidia 8600 / 512 MB ATI 3870

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 Ghz
RAM: 1.5 GB Vista / 1 GB XP
Hard Drive 16 GB Free Space
Video Card: 256 MB Nvidia 7900 / 256 MB ATI X1900

<center><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUtj4dL38r4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gUtj4dL38r4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></center>

------------

I can't wait to play this game. I've played all GTA versions so far, and it just has been released for the PC.

Attachments

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2gb ram? That's not high for you? Then what is?

On-Topic: It seems that i finally got a reason to work for a new PC.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Still, latest games created require more and more of your system anyway. I'll be buying this game shortly and I'll see if my system can handle it. Quite a shame there is no demo for me to test out.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if it will become the new PC performance proving game. I mean, if a PC can play this game at full detail, then it can run any current game with no problems.
But why does it need XP SP3, afaik it didn't add anything that could affect a game. I might be wrong, though...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
wasn't it released already?
For the consoles, yes. But not for the PC.

But why does it need XP SP3, afaik it didn't add anything that could affect a game. I might be wrong, though...
Might be an excuse to update to SP3.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTA 4 came out in April.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The PC version is certainly much prettier. They always do neat enhancements to the PC version. <3 Rockstar.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The PC version is certainly much prettier. They always do neat enhancements to the PC version. <3 Rockstar.
Including modifications, patches and addons. You can't do those things for the console versions.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kinda think you can on the ones that include a HD.

Face it consoles are becomming more and more like computers.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I kinda think you can on the ones that include a HD.

Face it consoles are becomming more and more like computers.
As long it doesn't has a keyboard, a mouse and hardware upgrade options (ram, video card, etc). I don't see it as a computer :).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still, latest games created require more and more of your system anyway. I'll be buying this game shortly and I'll see if my system can handle it. Quite a shame there is no demo for me to test out.
If your system can't handle it, just give the game to me. If not, I'll just buy it when I get my next paycheck

Best answers
Including modifications, patches and addons. You can't do those things for the console versions.
The 360 version has already been patched, also DLC content has been confirmed (exclusive?) though you're right about the mods.

If I had a decent rig, I'd pick up the pc version, but it's nice to pop in a disc and be able to play a new game with no trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom