GTA IV Q&A

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, i so want this game after hearing the features! :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No airplanes? I wuved my planes ='(. Makes sense I guess. It's just helicopters are so 'meh'. I want a damn runway!

But the graphics sound insane. I wonder if any new weapons will be introduced?

A Canadian Asks: I just wanted to know when GTA IV for Xbox 360 will be in stores in Quebec, Canada
lol, I find it funny he singles him out as a Canadian.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is Rockstar didn't include planes due to the 9/11 incident, since L-City is pretty much a look-alike to NYC Now.
The game just keeps sounding better and better, my hype about this game is as high as Spiderman 3: The game. =O!
Three good reasons to get a PS3 now.. Agh! ><

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same thinking with you.

At the moment i'm so waiting for:

MGS4, This game, Assasin's Creed, Spiderman 3.

--

[joke]If PS3 font is the same as Spiderman movies' , it has to be good console! [/joke] >.<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My guess is Rockstar didn't include planes due to the 9/11 incident, since L-City is pretty much a look-alike to NYC Now.
I think it has more to do with there being no point in flying from one borough to the next. They're all pretty damn close.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MGS4, This game, Assasin's Creed, Spiderman 3.
Oh damn! I usually don't let myself get hyped up about any game, which is why I forgot about AC, but now that getting a PS3 is a large possibility I can't help but get hyped up about games for the PS3.
@Xeri - Good point, but Rockstar made flying a really big deal with GTA: SA, If they wanted, I'm sure they could add a random open field outside LC, which you had to do some flying missions ect.
They still want flying to be a big part of the game, but I think that if they added planes, you would be able to attack LC With a plane, sort of like the apache in GTA: VC, but as I said the city resembles NYC.
Something they don't want people to get all angry about their latest GTA Game, reminding people of 9/11 and even able to simulate it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh damn! I usually don't let myself get hyped up about any game, which is why I forgot about AC, but now that getting a PS3 is a large possibility I can't help but get hyped up about games for the PS3.
@Xeri - Good point, but Rockstar made flying a really big deal with GTA: SA, If they wanted, I'm sure they could add a random open field outside LC, which you had to do some flying missions ect.
They still want flying to be a big part of the game, but I think that if they added planes, you would be able to attack LC With a plane, sort of like the apache in GTA: VC, but as I said the city resembles NYC.
Something they don't want people to get all angry about their latest GTA Game, reminding people of 9/11 and even able to simulate it.
I'm totally flying into buildings with a helicopter. Sucks that I can't use a 747, but it'll have to do.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm totally flying into buildings with a helicopter in a city that looks sort of like New York, which may or may not remind certain people of a certain incident and bring back painful memories. Sucks that I can't use a 747 which would surely remind the friends and families of the victims of the incident, but it'll have to do.
'Sort of like the apache' but instead of an apache, a plane.
Let's not continue this, you annoy me.

Anyways, the game is -still- going +Graphics? =O
Looked pretty awesome already on the trailer, but as someone already pointed out its "nothing new," I think was.
It's like, GTA: VC All over again for me xD

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, Cobrax. I live in Brooklyn. I was 20 minutes away from the towers when they were hit. I saw the smoke. I saw them fall. I lost an uncle. I was confused, then I was angry, then I was furious, and then I let it go.

NYers bounce back. Learn to do the same.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, Cobrax. I live in Brooklyn. I was 20 minutes away from the towers when they were hit. I saw the smoke. I saw them fall. I lost an uncle. I was confused, then I was angry, then I was furious, and then I let it go.

NYers bounce back. Learn to do the same.
Yes, I'm glad you've dealt with your loss, and have gotten over it.
But everyone does not cope with loss the same as you.
As I said, let's. Just. Drop. It.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assassins creed is coming for the 360 too.

Anyways, I've always been a huge fan of GTA. It's awesome to hear that we can climb telephone polls and the character needs to break the window of a car to get into a locked car.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, I'm glad you've dealt with your loss, and have gotten over it.
But everyone does not cope with loss the same as you.
As I said, let's. Just. Drop. It.
Everyone isn't going to be in my house watching me crash **** into buildings. Don't bring something up if you're not willing to run with it. It only turns nothing into something, and that something is never good.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyways, I've always been a huge fan of GTA. It's awesome to hear that we can climb telephone polls and the character needs to break the window of a car to get into a locked car.
lol, I can easily remember going to a car I wanted, finding it to be locked and be like "****!".

I might just break windows to be an *******. And pop tires.

So let's see..Helicopters make sense...Planes are a no...So that means either

-Jetpack
-Hand Glider
-Some special unique aircraft
-"Cars can fly" cheat =D

I highly doubt the Empire State Building and the Twin Towers will be in it. Now in Pilot Wings 64, you can fly into any major building in the US, starting from any part of the country.

Gawd that game kicked ass.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Empire State building better goddamn well be in the game.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could have sworn they showed the Empire State Building in the trailer. It should be in the game, I see no reason why it wouldn't be there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are still alot of unanswered questions though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now in Pilot Wings 64, you can fly into any major building in the US, starting from any part of the country.

Gawd that game kicked ass.
HAHAHAHA, finally someone who knows!!! I spent countless hours playing that game as a kid. I couldn't get enough of it. I wish I still had my SNES so I could relive those days... *sigh*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAHAHA, finally someone who knows!!! I spent countless hours playing that game as a kid. I couldn't get enough of it. I wish I still had my SNES so I could relive those days... *sigh*
Pilot Wings 64, for the Nintendo 64.

Interesting news about GTA. I'll look forward to playing this. My biggest gripe with current GTA games has been the extremely lackluster graphics. GTA 4 seems to be a real step up from previous iterations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom