GTA IV: Final Trailer "Everyone's a Rat"

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I closed my other GTA:IV thread so I could justify opening a new one for the final trailer.

*drools*

This is going to be the definitive game in the entire series.

Oh. Wow.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This trailer didn't really do anything for me. I'm sure I'll love the game, but as for this trailer, meh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is probably the only game I've seen you get excited about. =)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
But the game actually has physics now D:
I know Saint's Row had some fun phsyics (exploding a car to get killed by a flying tire is just...Yes), but by the looks of it, GTA is more advanced.

But I just want normal gameplay footage. The cinematic videos are cool, but it doesn't really represent what you will be playing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
IBut I just want normal gameplay footage. The cinematic videos are cool, but it doesn't really represent what you will be playing.
True dat, true dat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
The cinematic videos are cool, but it doesn't really represent what you will be playing.
Exactly! thats how all game trailers should be. I mean I'm not buying a movie you know...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That wouldn't give it away though, trailers are all about teasing you, because they won't show the actual gameplay of the game.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Different link please? I rather not install quicktime.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Exactly! thats how all game trailers should be. I mean I'm not buying a movie you know...
I mean don't get me wrong, I hope GTA makes me feel like I'm in a movie and has an engaging story, but I just want to see what it will look like when I pick up the controller.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I know Saintas Row had some fun phsyics (exploding a card to get killed by a flying tire is just...Yes), but by the looks of it, GTA is more advanced.

But I just want normal gameplay footage. The cinematic videos are cool, but it doesn't really represent what you will be playing.
i remember being thrown through my windshield, from a head on collision with a van, my body ramped off the window of the van and almost killed me, but gave me an incredible speed boost.

after which the ragdoll's head slammed into a red/yellow/green light and it killed me instantly, and wouldnt you know it the lights actually had independant physics models too, mucho attention to detail.

kind of a letdown that gta will feature a more realistic physics engine, but im sure there is still SOME fun to be had with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was the trailer really that great?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom