Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I made this edit a while back and with all the new GT Vegetas with just his red singlet, I thought it might be time to release this one. Take a look:

I need permission from Xtortionist, Turk and AzN before I release it.

Credits go to:
-Turk (Harsens) for Vegeta model
-Xtortionist for the trunks model (the jacket)
-AzN for the hair and face skin
-Whoever made the ssj4 Vegeta that was posted on the redsaiyan forums before they were reset (he didn't include his name in the file).

*EDIT* Whoops, I meant ersens, not harsens.

Download it here!

Best answers
First off:
-I thought you werent supposed to edit Turk or neds (or was it Pr0 and ned?) models.
-The ssj4 vegeta was Brollman.
*Ontoppic- I think thats the best GT Vegeta (out of the ones i've seen) ever made. Even though its not "home grown", Its still very exceptional. Hope your able to release it as soon as you get permission :D .

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats the best gt vegeta ive seen

Best answers
O_O Nice!! Meh loves it. Only problem is the hair.. is it supposed to look like that? I thought vegeta's hair was different.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
O_O Nice!! Meh loves it. Only problem is the hair.. is it supposed to look like that? I thought vegeta's hair was different.
Vegeta's Hair is like that in GT, Death The Jedi

Vegeta GT

Ontopic: Pretty good model Jimesu_Evil I like it, but you should add some more detail to the jacket thoug, it looks too simple now :p

Best answers
Okay, now that I know some people like it, I'm going to go the whole way and try to get permission to release it. It's one of my favorite edits. Thanks for your support!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It should be alright to release it. Anz has completely dissappired from the DBZ mod scene, also models from 1.1 made by the team are alowed to be editted as long as there is credits. I only know of a few models that can not be editted but those models wont be around until later versions.

Best answers
Really? I thought you had to ask permission first. Okay, the model may be released sooner than I thought.

Best answers
It looks really good, im not much of a fan for the GT Vegetas, but I'd say thats the best GT Vegeta i've seen yet. Good job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's impressive, even if GT vegeta is a ***. SSJ2 hair for a trans?

✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Hey that GT Vegeta is great, look forward to using it.

Best answers
Cool Vegeta.. Are you gunna release him? Would be great if you did. The only changes I would make would be the length of the gloves.. they're a bit shorter in GT.

Best answers
Definitely the best GT Vegeta ever. Here's the other GT Vegeta out there, which in my opinion is a piece of crap. Great jeorrrrrb!

Best answers
Well, I'm still fixing up a few issues, like holes inside the jacket. And no release date yet, but probably when Redsaiyan is back up and running.

Best answers
awesome vegeta

man i really like that vegeta model when you gonna release it .... o_o i got to have it ... :smile: :smile: :yes:

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ForeverZero, that was extremely rude. first of all, that was made by Sin Goku, and Sin Goku is my friend, and then, there was no point to that, and no need in posting it.

Best answers
Man, that model is awsome. BEst one I've seen by far...And may i ask.. whjy do you need permission to release it.. just a model lol I never really understood that.. Just as long as you dont take all the credit then what's the biggy?!
bah w/e
Hope you release it soon, I sure as hell will download it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom