Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted a black haired version of GT VEGETA from BROLLMAN'S SSJ4 VEGETA PACK so I didnt found one I decided to do a reskin myself probably people would loved to have an black haired GT Vegeta so I did this which it came out pretty awesome :laff:
If you people wanted contact me
AIM:VegettoZRuleZ
CRITS PLEASE.
:)

Best answers
well..... something is wrong with the eyes/eye brows looks funny but good

opps put sig in wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanx for the CRITS the model aint mine is BROLLMANS I gave credits and the hair is part of the model all I did was just a reskin color...and anywayz when your in game is not like your gonna see his face but anywayz ill fix it later PM if you wanted.

Offtopic:Majin_Z I made you a better super cooler sig but your PM box was full...and I quote you of the thing dont be haten.

Best answers
mr bug skin is that ur kid buu model

vegetto91 could u delet some of ur messages of ur pm box

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My pm box is empty so what are you talking about and if you want it contact me at AIM: VegettoZRuleZ

Best answers
Mr.Bugskin take off that Sig of that buu model, it is not yours, dont make us remove it for you.

Best answers
well thats not your hand drawn art and i doubt your that chick in yours.....

the reskin is very generic and rough, you should add more detail in the eye brows, maybe even swap a face skin in to replace it.

Best answers
the hair looks wack
and the nose is pointy..
not that good.. but nice try yo

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ n00b
mr bug skin is that ur kid buu model

vegetto91 could u delet some of ur messages of ur pm box
uhh no that not my model and i did not skin it the reason i put it there cuz i like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH MY GOD THE MODEL AND SKIN AINT MINE 95% is BROLLMAN'S SKIN I only did 5% which I changed hair color and EYEBROWS.Hey Mystix where did you get that goku :) I love that GOKU model and Pro what chick are you talking about??? the pic I posted of my girlfriend on OFFTOPIC yes that is my chick I can invite you in my conversations with her on MSN if you want........

Best answers
nah i was talking about silently telling that dude to take down his sig because something in it wasnt created by him, because we all take other peoples work ulness we hand make all of our images.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt ripped anything I gave credits look at the pic CREDITS TO BROLLMAN ok...So dont start talking about me ripping S)-(IT because sometimes people start with there stuff....

Best answers
Love how you mind your own Buisness Pr0

and Vegetto91 shut up hes talking to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Must follow MODS orders........ok ok ok.....................................................................Must contain temper chill Vegetto91 chill.......
Anymore crits????

Best answers
um, well i dunno, nice job on makin it black i guess even tho the model is repulsive, it looks like he got hit in the forehead with a hammer(i know its not urs, im just sayin, that editor was lazy)

Best answers
also... his eyebrows look like friggin bushes!
if u can.. change that..
theres something for u to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom