Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
I have a new edit a GT Vegeta as norm/ss/sulful50% but no baby et (soon):laff:

Credit to real modeler of Vegeta

Heres the pic:

Is it good or bad?

Best answers
ive seen that exact same edit befor i dont think you created it, not to mention thats not your face skin.

Best answers
sry to say that pro but can you add good comment too all you say is against Ultra33Gokussj3 since several threats but i like these edits especially the face skinn looks cool and i think he did it when he said that because i trust him like many others :laff:

Best answers
Nope , maybe you saw sin goku s , but i edited it in 3 hours
BTW nice siq PrO i almost didnt recognice you!

Best answers
Yup it needs to be a bit longer and the face...

Maybe it's me but it looks too fat? Also fix the hair, a part of it is coming out of the forehead.....

Best answers
Originally posted by dark slayer
sry to say that pro but can you add good comment too all you say is against Ultra33Gokussj3 since several threats but i like these edits especially the face skinn looks cool and i think he did it when he said that because i trust him like many others :laff:
blah blah blah BLAM
the skins preeeeety much the same, just that his is darker, download the pack and check the vegeta.mdl

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
blah blah blah BLAM
the skins preeeeety much the same, just that his is darker, download the pack and check the vegeta.mdl
We;; well PrO , so you are trying to get a warning or you want this tread closed , like i said its just a edit , DID i said anything about Accurate Vegeta Pack , when you just darken the skin???:\ :\ :\ :\

Best answers
when i gave credits? more then just "Credit to real modeler of Vegeta"
this is off topic and a ripity rip, you didnt make it but you say you did, thats the only problem i have.

Best answers
and btw i think u know NOT to shorten the hair. I think those guys didn't see dbgt.

Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
blah blah blah BLAM
This would be the appropiate model he stole from;

http://filedb.redsaiyan.net/filedb.php?action=file&id=166

Buu saga Vegeta
by Raven Blade

http://filedb.redsaiyan.net//files/vegetasfar.jpg

Here is the thread where it was posted here, just scroll down;

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11363&perpage=30&pagenumber=2

Bolteh2

B
im getting tired of this ****, im gonna warn you both pr0 and ultra

1) pr0: dont flame every topic ultra makes, if you think its a rip pm me or any other mod

2) almost every edit you post have proof that its ripped, im not saying that you ripped them its just very very confusing, anyway, the only youve made that hasnt been accused for beeing a rip is that saiyan sage gohan, and well, that kinda sucked (sorry m8)

new end this ****ing discussion both of you

*closed + 2 warnings*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom