💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I just finished my first model edit, so go easy on the negative crits plz. Its a GT vegeta pack. It comes with Vegeta,Super Saiyan, and Baby(Bebi). I did most textures,and editing. Sounds included.

Credits: SS_Vegeta (For the GT Vest)
Azn dragon (For Mystic Gohan Head and some of the skin)
The_Violator (For Some Textures)
And a special thanks to Logan for helping with skeleton and other assentials..

So... Shall I release???

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Xsl>|< said:

I just finished my first model edit, so go easy on the negative crits plz. Its a GT vegeta pack. It comes with Vegeta,Super Saiyan, and Baby(Bebi). I did most textures,and editing. Sounds included.

Credits: SS_Vegeta (For the GT Vest)
And a special thanks to Logan for helping with skeleton and other assentials..

So... Shall I release???
u need permission from azn/Veg/Vio? and then i think u can release... and also
crits on the face: i think u should spend more time on it and add more detail... if u have Photoshop there are some good tools to use like the smudge thing and such and more close up pics would be helpful

Best answers
i think that is very nice for a first edit. but ya what majin gotenks said work on face skin.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
nice affort and all
only one thing wrong!
y vegeta normal wears a safebelt?
(sorry bout the english , you know - that thing you wear in the sea so you wont drown...)

he looks funny that way! :D

almostdeleted

A
Would you like to give credits to the original modeler of vegeta, and the original skinner, Turk was the modeler, mastasurf was the skinner.

Best answers
No one needs permission from AzN for any of his models/skins that he released for ESF. He is done with it, he said a long time ago that he does'nt mind anyone releasing his models/skins. All he wants is credits. Like SS_Vegeta said. :talk:

So you can go ahead and release the models.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look whatever.. this is my first edit ok? Now that is not a life jacket it is a vest/jacket whatever.. I scaled it as much as I could..
Btw about the face.. You dont even see vegeta's face in game so i dont see why I should fix it. Obviously no one cares, but if anyone wants the pack just PM me.

Credits: SS_Vegeta (For the GT Vest, and the original Vegeta model)

late

Best answers
dont be/sound so irritated, they were criting on it, and yes, i dun want a model with a hedious face, cuz when he melees me i get beat with an ugly stick.

Best answers
fix the face a little and Bebi Vegeta Was More Bigger and had lots of Vains

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok after a fair ammount of decent crits, Im satisfied, I've realized the extents of editing/modeling and even though it is my first and that I have worked on it for awhile I agree there needs to be fixs. Right when I finished it I just jumped to uploading it because i was soo tired after finishing it. Now it seems people want it fixed up. So im gonna conduct a little experiment.

Should I release the pack after I do touchups to the face and scale the Baby model abit more?

Please state suggestions if this pack is worth releasing

All you have to do is type yes fix it up and release or No it isnt worth releasing
And if you want me to fix specific things.

I really want more imput from alot more people to be convinced... Im too lazy to fix it up after that few of crits. And Its not just the model its got a sweet soundpack with it too.
So please respond.
-Thanks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
don't forget raven he skinned the majin vegeta thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom