💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here's an edit of nuttzy's base model... its trunks from dbgt.... the model is far away from completion....

crits are welcome but im not going to look at em because yall dissed my goku model just for the simple fact that he was black :S

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
uuuumm well be a little more constructive with your criticism from now on James :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont care what he says... hey isnt James ur little brother magus? heh... give him a good smack on the back of the head for me :D besides he cant do better... he only has 23 posts :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the model is looking very good soo far. This is like the first GT Trunks I have seen and I must say it's the best. Nothing wrong with it sofar, so keep it up. On my opinion GT Trunks is a loser... Mirai Trunks is where the kickassness is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i only decided to do it because no-one has did it yet... i need more posts or this thread would go dead... hey that rhymes

Best answers
cool

good so far cant wait for the head. 'da black goku' model is lookin good good 2

Best answers
On Topic:Ice Man Good Start I Must Say
Off Topic:James Hes Better then u at least he can model and skin
Man i got to stick up for my Skinner/Modeler bro's

Could Start a Pact like SAMG lol Skinner and Modelers Guild or something

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
naw.. the only squad im interested in is the ultra squad... but im not going to ask to be in... because if they wanted me in then they wouldve asked...
And ive finished dablack goku... and its looking really really good... i might post it.. i might not since i might get racist remarks.... Updates will be posted later on today

Best answers
hey

just because it has a darker skin doesent matter. if u poast it and people give racist remarks thay should be band 4 like a week or somphin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
forget em... and thats all i have to say about that situation

On topic: ive said everything i needed to say on the model so far :smile:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ice Man, please do not evade the swear filter, it is up there for a reason...to fix up curse words evading it just defeats that whole purpose, please refrain from doing so in teh future. ;/

sorry magus... ill edit my post
you da man :)

Best answers
hey

On topic: this model looks really good/alot like gt trunks
Off topic: My best m8 is black so

Best answers
woah

woah thats good.... u should keep it up... im new in the forums and do u think u can help me out :smile: and thats good... i cant wait to see an update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can see that ppl like this model... although my photoshop is no longer on my comp anymore and i forgot which kazaa user had it... so can someone skin it for me once im done ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there actually is a got trunks out, i forget where it is though iceman, it was just a reskin though, he looked like a boyscout, (but then again, so did trunks), its a good start but the knees need alot of work,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok nuttzy... ima finish this since im boreed again... as usual.. forgot to post updates and my angelfire died so i had to make a new accout for the time being...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom