GT trunks !!! omfg soo good model!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey look i took some part of alot of models and create a trunks GT it looks great! realy!!!! and i edit them from the base...
Very special thnx to Miki800™ for teaching me everything I know,
+ for hosting + for creating the 3d thingy
and especially for the gloves recolor of vegi hands!!
rofl! J\K)

here i a moving pic (bad name o_O......)
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="300" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536"><br />
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007"><br />
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303"><br />
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0"><br />
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://members.lycos.co.uk/Miki801/models/woker_TrunksGT/Trunks-GT.msz">
</object>

ok soo i want your help guys i need some1 t skin it and to assign the bones 4me i know how assign the bones but i didnt succeced to do it well on this model.
here is the link to the model (tnx to miki800 for uploud the ms3d file ^^ and the msz..)

http://members.lycos.co.uk/Miki801/models/woker_TrunksGT/Trunks-GT.ms3d

ohh and btw this pic may help u skin the model (u cant see it but in the pic he is with short pants too...

tnx.

Best answers
Oh yeah, that's a great job there. Great job of taking parts from other models, not giving anyone any credit, and oh... it's really nice how the torso is welded onto the lower body by what is that, two vertices? Beautiful.

Now that I look at it, in fact, there are backwards faces and unwelded vertices everywhere... if you're going to make Frankenstein's monster, at least sew him up right.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol,
you have been ketiliezed by the ketiliezer!
(forgot to add creditz:
Very special thnx to Miki800™ for teaching me everything I know,
+ for hosting + for creating the 3d thingy
and especially for the gloves recolor of vegi hands!!
rofl! J\K)

GL on the one RedWokerBanana! }P-)

edit: thats wierd, I remmember I recolored the gloves Brown and updated that thing...
wierd...

edit2: fixed!
now you have brown gloves instead of white
yeay Im big skinner!!! lol

Best answers
WTF? do u mean?!?!?!?!?!?!$!@%>#?#&":pk\
12/ 55h j-23896

Bolteh2

B
start crediting the people you ripped (or like some people call it: editing)

and its bad.. doesnt look good or cool to me... its quite bad and doesnt even look like gt trunks...

and you said "thanks to.... who told me everything i know now"... you know nothing about modelling;.. you only know how to f*ck up peoples hard work

good jpb

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have to agree. people who edit other peoples work are stupid and should learn to model from scratch like most of the decent modelers. ITS NOT HARD.

i also agree he doesnt look right, and the model is very badly put together.

have fun trying to sort out that mess ;)

Best answers
well?
some1 assign the bones 4 me?
or did skin?
i added scarp
in the pic
i know i am noob :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noob or not, ull have to find someone in your lil circle of friends to do it, cos no self respecting modeler/skinner/animator is gonna help you with that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree why don't you learn alone how to assign the bones and give credits also I see Vegeta's Arm on it and the legs christ...since when did he had squared legs? seriously is an OK model edit...but horrible...Dude start from scratch...and learn how to assign also...Because everytime you create something you are gonna be always asking people to assign...also I think that thing will be hard to assign specially when it's not everything connected and welded.I see some bad faces that has to be reversed..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bolt why do you always have to put down the newly beginers i agree it aint the best trunks but when you and i started with modling we where also like this,(the model looks ok i mean look at the proportions they are nearly perfect). i didnt mean to be disregretfull against you just give some crits that actualy help them get bether at it.

On topic looks great proportions are totaly acuraat

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hes not putting him down, hes telling him to start from scratch. if ur gonna start modeling, then editing ISNT the way to learn. at all.
start from scratch, make mistakes and have people crit those, youll learn a lot faster that way

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gir first of all GET ME MORE PIGGEYS : P (<- sorry about that )
no but seriously editing is usualy the way to learn how to model i mean i did and 4 of my friends also did and they can model like near perfection

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*opens head and shoots piggies filling the room*.... can i play now?!?!?! ^_^

haha enuff of that. ive never edited anyone elses work, the best way is to learn by doing, not by copying.

Best answers
haa soretet!!!!
let this theard down, grunzem fozom shozom...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah : s and no gir there's work to do i got to get some more equipment you let no one in the house

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Banana, you probably forgot that most here isnt from ISR and doesnt understand our "sophisticated" jokes...
any way this thread's posters has been very unfriendly to you after one semiflame
all got into it like sheeps
and maybe he didnt said all the creditz, but who said its releasing time anywaY?
I saw some1 skinning Smo's Vegeta and didnt even gave him creditz
he said its only for him and he isnt gonna release it
so anyway woker is a noob modeler and he has a lot to learn, maybe you should ask some of the more pro like modelers users in here...

AND BTW - HE DID MADE AN UPDATE!!! HE ADDED HIM A SCARP OR SCARF whatever its spelled!
you should in the first place first explain him the rules then bash him and be nasty...

anyway dont listen to those VATIKIM KAKOT.... keep going and finish it with more motivation my friend!
(and in the thnx too... me - im not a modeler and I know almost nothing about it
I just hosted him, and created for him the 3d thingy... thats all)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom