Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i need a reffrence pics to skin some models cuz that guy who was making the gt skin pack didn't did well so maybe i'll copy him and try to make them better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
IF theres no pics of your pack I dont think no body would post.............

G
well why do u think hel called himself Skinnerfool. my gt skinpack is good. and don't copy me please if u do do it then atleast use diffrent models.

Best answers
making something on the same concept isnt exactly copying, cause i made an ssj3 goku once.....since somebody else is making one now, is he copying? no.....so.....let him try, (and probably fail), we all need some entertainment every now and then

Best answers
Personally I love Fortnox's GT skin pack. Fool, if you're going to ask something of someone, first you need to be polite, and not insult his work. Second, for god's sake man! Use punctuation! cos if you dont use punctuation or capitals or any real enlgish then you just end up rambling on like a fool never really giving any indication of when you plan to stop

Bryggz, now that just isn't nice is it? :p but yeah, he can try and make a GT model pack if he wants. But Fortnox's is gonna be first choice for me any time.

Jack: y'know, constructive critisism is always far more... y'know, constructive.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
SHUT THE *** UP HOSTILE!
U THINK UR THE BOS BUT UR NOT SO SHUT DA **** UP!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now I understand fortnox now I see why he called himself SKINNERFOOL dude you need to chill and ask permission before copying stuff and one more thing relax man! take it eazy....

G
Originally posted by Skinnerfool
SHUT THE *** UP HOSTILE!
U THINK UR THE BOS BUT UR NOT SO SHUT DA **** UP!
stop flamming before i report this to a mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fortnox go ahead and report this to a mod im sick and tired of flaming stuff.I want to see a good conversation forum no more flaming.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warning for flaming and dubble posting to skinnerfool

crap is not tollerated on the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom