Status
Not open for further replies.

G
hey, i'm making a gt model pack. It'll include GT trunks reskin of short-hair armor Trunks by Styreta reskin by me!
Chibi Goku/ssj reskin of Goten model by god gundam reskin by me!
Adult Goten reskin of Yamcha by brollman RESKIN BY ME!
Shenron (REPLACES SHENLONG IN CAPT DB MODE) reskin of Shenlong by esf team RESKIN BY ME!
Black Dragon Ball's (replace db's) reskin db's by esf team reskin by me!
Chibi Vegeta orig Vegeta model by esf team re skin and size change skin and size change by me!
Gogeta norm/ssj/ssj4 by logan4434
GT Vegeta by unknown
Vegeta with moustache reskin of norm. Vegeta by esf team (havent started) reskin will be by me!
I STILL NEED PERMISSON TO RELEASE MY SKINS BECUZ THEY MADE THE MODEL AND PERMISSON TO USE THE ONES I DIDN'T DO SO DON'T GET EXITED THEY MIGHT SAY NO.
plz donate some models/skins/sounds/sprites and give me critz on my skins I will give credit to u if u send me a model/sound/map/sprite/skin (especaly need pan!) when I finish I will make two readme's one of them will make sure the credit all goes to the right places ok. I'll post a pic later today!

Best answers
ooooooooooooooooooooooo this pack sounds sweet!
i hope it goes ok for u m8!
AND I HOPE THEY say yesto letting u use there models!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome

Thats an AWESOME PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finish it and release it man thats gonna kick @$$!!!!!

Best answers
Well sorry to tell the truth, but your trunks and goten skins aren't good at all. The boots on trunks are wrong, he wears his brown boots from DBZ, not Saiyan boots. Also, his shirt/shorts have no detail, same with Goten. Unless you weren't done, maybe you can correct me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those Black Star Dragon Balls look like the ones I made ;/
Then again, I cant prove a thing. Since there really isn't much
skinning to do on the Dragon Balls.

But the reason im sayin' they look like mine is cause I made mine
a bit darker orange with black stars. the part outside with the dark
orange on some levels kinda looks like mine, ah well who cares.
good job on the pack. Although if you could do model edits, it
would look way better.

Best answers
release release release thats this what i have whish :)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DUDE U BEEN USING WALLY HAVEN"T U THATS WHY IT LOOKS SO POOR!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude dont give a damn to what they say and RELEASE the pack is awesome to me! :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have to say, thats a good pack! i may d/l it when its released..but theres one thing... those dragonballs... there identical to the ones proud prince made, since i gave him tip on how to edit them, i have to say veeeeery familliar.. of course, i was always a bit paranoid... nice job anyways ^_^ get that link up o_O

G
Originally posted by Xavior Trikiri
Well sorry to tell the truth, but your trunks and goten skins aren't good at all. The boots on trunks are wrong, he wears his brown boots from DBZ, not Saiyan boots. Also, his shirt/shorts have no detail, same with Goten. Unless you weren't done, maybe you can correct me.
yeah i'm not done and i'm haveing trouble on trunks legs goten wrists are cuz if i turned them green then his belt would go green sp it looks better this way trust me.and thanks for the tip on chibi vegeta does any1 still think i should add him? and what do u mean Skinnerfool whats wally i used paintshoppro on skins saved pic as a gif used qsb to make the scene what do u mean wally?but i'm working on trunks mainly right now i'll give a update soon.

Best answers
i think the chibi goku looks good
but the trunks needs a little work but goten omg dunno but did you just take gohans body and edited a little ?..

*EDIT : that adult goten model is actually yamcha huh ?.. ok nm then :S

Best answers
the skin doesn't look right
it looks like the skin that i make you used 1 colour in the texture

Best answers
Originally posted by ]\/[ITCHELL
the skin doesn't look right
it looks like the skin that i make you used 1 colour in the texture
what skin do you mean?, the chibi goku?:rolleyes:

Best answers
it's..............................................................it's................................................................it's.......................................it's........................................................it's not good.... trunx messed up, goten has a different hair style and **** and pants, goku......he doesnt show his chest out in GT like that........i give it a C-
sry........ but u should know these things if u watched DBGT

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put Chibi Vegeta with his blue tanktop clothes now that would rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yes: :yes: :yes:

G
just red all new posts and get one thing strait i didn't copy the blck db's i'll make them lighter so thay don't look like urs
and u want me to make chibi vegeta then cool i'm on it and i'll havupdate pic soon working on mastouche vegeta now goin to finish trunks later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom