Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
erm...you shouldt be that harsh...

and to that cyborg frieza..erm you did nothing...o-O...I mean he is still in his Default BFP Pose
The Goten looks ok, but you should change his mouth, he looks like :(
The Trunks, maybe you should redo his hair..he looks kinda like one of those dogs..cant remember the name :p
and Oozaru SSJ...I Mean WTF?! I hope you mean Golden Oozaru

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
There is sumthing very strange aobut that skin dude.

If youve seen Logan's new Buu model's. His Gotenks Buu has that exact same skin with it............ If you open it with photoshop

Best answers
there all riped from bfp, not to mention he says he edited them in some way, like that bd goten, its a bfp head and he just took god gundam's body... and added pieces of azn's bd gohan skin...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm sorry... we didn't take any parts of goten from bfp ... Jerk... why don't you find another forum to trash someone else's work.... If you're so tuff why don't you bring out your own work... I'm so fed up with you... and who's getting all the warnings here... cause you just made alot of friends... Go flame someone else...

Snake

-----> Editted: BTW, who give a rats ass where the effects in the skin come from... and to asure you... the head came from the orignal, just the hair has been modified from Gogeta !

Best answers
Originally posted by Mr.Bugskin
because mine is better than urs and urs sucks and u did it in paint
That's quite enough flaming from you, smarty-pants? Atleast fortnox can compile skins into models... jesus, it's a 10-second job, use ur brain before u post, ok wise-guy?

And another thing, nice try, but ur wrong, FortnoX's skin owns yours. He made his in Paint Shop Pro v7, and created a model for himself, which we use in ESF. What have you made? It looks like a 4yr-old's water-colouring attempt.

They are not the same skin:

1. Fortnox has the right colour for his top.
2. Fortnox has actual TEXTURE on his arms instead of crap.
3. When fortnox did the skin, I hadn't already seen the idea done a million times before. :no:
4. His armband colour is correct.
5. His shoes are correct, whereas you... did u just make that blue up? It's not like in any of the reference pics.

Oh yeah, and fortnox's model is smiling at your utterly inferior modelling attempt :devgrin: if ur gonna be a stupid *******, dont try and drag my brother down, you're just gonna get shown up.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HEY ! Stop the f*cking flaming !!! Damn... everyone has a right to try his or her skills, because someone made a better skin doesn't mean you'll have to flame others for their attempts... ****... You guys never learn do you...

Some are better then others... since when is that a crime ?!?

Greetz,

Snake-D

P.s: Everyone can try skinning & modelling... so stop your flaming... atleast they take pride for a failed attempt... and so what if it looks screwed up... Maybe others will like it and use it !

-----> Editted: Your name serves you right @ Hostile !

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed. This garbage ends now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom