GT chibi goku Version 2.0 O_o

🌠 Staff
Best answers
hey all, well kama and i are in final stretch of the model and skin, lol after a few weeks, but ya its lookin good. this one will have a ssj form instead of a ssj3 and a few new sounds that werent with the old sound pack. the different faces are what kamas experimenting with so enjoy that expression

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh , great goku i love the one thats freakin with that smile , gj on it , heh only fix the chest you made it look on skin like chest ends on the shirt , exept that gj dude !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the first one doesnt really look like goku. It looks to man-like

Try doing the round eyes (Like in the last pic), but with a serious grin, not the triangle like eyes..

Back From The Dead
Best answers
lol, thats awsome. the top 'spike' of hair its a little big.
and GT Goku has a bit of a tan.

Best answers
The evil zombie is after us! ph33r...

Anyway, his eyes..kinda creep me out, too much shadows. Hes too pale. Smile shouln't be so.."grr"

Anyway, so far I like it anyway! :) keep it up, I like his shirt also, looks very real

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
am i the only one that notices that the first goku *one to the far left* has big cheeks?

newayz i love the one with the funny smile ^_^ keep up the good work gg

Best answers
the best Chibi Goku no probs that i can see and gotta love that smile lol god job

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wanted to say thanks for the comments you guys. I am the guy that is skinning this masterpiece, with much pleasure and enthusiasm, I notice you liked the face so I have 2 more mock faces that I will show and maybe release with the model so you can switch around if you want.

Because a few of you commented on the face, I noticed it awhile back but didn't change it, I redid the face so here it is, please say which you like better (Top or Bottom) and why if you do say which you like best.

Best answers
I like the top one beacause he look more determined and ready to fight. great job by the way. :yes:

Best answers
Hmm, I don't know how that little tiny neck can support such a huge head. *Hint* Also, I think you should give him the eyes on the 2nd pic, but with a large ****y grin on his face. That would make it more.. err.. Goku-ish? o_O

Overall, crazy model/skin. Keep up the great work, God Gundam.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I like the second one more... the eyes seems more goku like ;) but if u could fix the shape of the head a bit (not u kama) it may look like goku a bit more :)

Best answers
the second would be better if u make the face have a smile on it instead of the determined mouth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice. the model is great exept for it looks like he got punched in the face and his ceeck puffed up. other wise, great job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry for the lack of updates guys, I've been working on another project (LSsj Brolly) for the past couple of days, but here's a little fun update, and more crits on which face would be nice.

Best answers
Haha, i like new update number 2..rofl..he looks awesome..Keep it up!

Best answers
Lol thats very accurate, but has anyone noticed taht now that CN is showing GT people are makin chibi gokus?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I havn't seen any other Chibi Goku's but ours lately...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom