Best answers
tired of being with the same sound of a little child when chibi goku turns ssj4. well get happy ppl because me and ultra have just done it we are making two sounds for goku heres a pic of model when transforming.

Best answers
dont wrry about the models there aready done chibi goku and ssj4 goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me and GG already tried this but it's going to end up this way, as SSj4 an adult he is either going to have kid sounds, or adult sounds but the sounds are the same for both transformations.

So they don't change.. so they are gonna sound exactly the same. Adult sounds for both, or kid sounds for both.

At least I think that's what you were trying to do...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like a ripped tail and sized......But I might be wrong well anyway I see no difference but a new tail. x_X

Best answers
it has a tail because in gt he turns ssj4 with a tail.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he had the old kai hold his tail with huge pliars and goku flew off, puling his tail out, then he went to go fight baby. thats how he got it back.

anyway i would like to know how you are able to change the sounds for the 2 transformations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know he has a tail I was just saying all I see different is that he has a tail was the big deal about it? x_X

Best answers
me and ultra are working on it so ill be done sune.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah but could you inform us as of how you are going to do it? I've had experience with sound work (all those chibi goku sounds are also mine) and I have no idea at the smallest how you are going to pull it off. o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you can make an animation trigger a sound in the qc file im pretty sure, (dont hold me to that though)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i want to know if you will animate the tail such as friezas and cells

Best answers
New idea i like ! it certainly will make people go hey look at that tail that has so much time and effort put into it cause it moves waht a great idea i love this model and when idle he uses his tail to stand up so cool!!so cool wow ill keep this model forever! and thats what people will think!

Best answers
Wele looks good , but tail is smal it should be atlease 30 inches
Heh , i hope my mathematics s right :p

Best answers

this really isnt a new idea...the hair on the ssj4 will probably just be fatmanterror's ssj4 gogeta hair ripped and that chibi goku look familiar, the truth hurts buddy o_O

Best answers
omg stupid ? ssj4 gogeta´s hair is ****ed up they won´t use it for the ssj4 and "chibi goku look familiar" omg no look at the pic foo it´s gg´s goku
so plz just shut up

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Please, let's stop this argument before it starts, back on to the topic please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom