Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
||QUOTE||

(this was posted by Logan)
ok 5 count them FIVE of my model packs are on http://www.gsf-united.de/ all of them you can only get on MY site and they couldnt even remember my goddamn NAME.

||QUOTE||

They should take it off their site beg you for mercy and give proper credits

look these gsf people have no respect at all for the modelers or other sites .

example red saiyan hosted Ned's vegetto
it clearly states :

Do you accept?
You must agree to this license agreement to download ESF Vegetto
You must not host this file on your own website. RS exclusive. If you dont accept these, an army of squirrels will hunt you till you drown in your own blood.

I Agree | I Don't Agree

and were can we find the model now ? GSF site !!!

something must be done , something with alot of squirrels !!

this isnt ment as a flame , this is just the truth check out the site
(this is not ment for flaming gsf members,they should apoligize and remove the files or give decent credits )

ps: i posted this in the models section because this is about respect for modelers and proper credits

plz dont close this thread you will only help GSF by closing this

Best answers
They must be lousy modelers to be clamin all them as their models!

I mean come on who are they foolin (except themselves).
I meeen im a cr@p model editor but ya dont see me steelin others models.
Its Sacralidge!

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cha Cha Cha, *three hundred squirrels gather around chris* the squirrels are ready.

Best answers
ok i am a member of GSF and proud of it, u cant blame the clan(site) for a failure that happend we dont model(well some of us do) but we are NOT responsible for the work of others we just host them, so if they are ripped talk to the modeler who get the credits but dont say oh they are crappy modelers and just rip all, cause that is not the truth i mean we are maybe loosy modelers, but if somebody rips stuff of the clan talk to him and not say the clan is bull**** or ripps the whole stuff, and if the credits arent right get in contact with one of the clan for example me and tell me the correct credits failures can happen

Best answers
Originally posted by Black.Raiden
ok i am a member of GSF and proud of it, u cant blame the clan(site) for a failure that happend we dont model(well some of us do) but we are NOT responsible for the work of others we just host them, so if they are ripped talk to the modeler who get the credits but dont say oh they are crappy modelers and just rip all, cause that is not the truth i mean we are maybe loosy modelers, but if somebody rips stuff of the clan talk to him and not say the clan is bull**** or ripps the whole stuff, and if the credits arent right get in contact with one of the clan for example me and tell me the correct credits failures can happen
That's the biggest load of BS if I ever heard of.

"Oh! We're not responsible for the work of others, we just put them there blindly, and intentionally, including NeD's Vegetto, a Red Saiyan EXCLUSIVE, which is clearly placed on the website."

Right, sure, excuse me while I vomit up my last two meals.

Best answers
ok, that was clearly our failure i got no problem to say that, it shouldnt happen and wont happen again

MSF

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
sry i didnt now that ned vegeto only on rs. someone have sne dit to me by mail and ask me can you put it on your page.
@The pro that is not you skin i dont upload your thinks because i h*** your models.

and the things with credits is because we have a new DL area and hte old was crasht and i have found same credits becaue i see no readme in the file and then i write "Nicht Bekannt". And when you don't like it then go not to the page. When you see that i have forget Credits then not say that F****** page make forget Credits. make this was Raiden Says. I have no time to search every forum for credits names right it me by mail or in forum but not say it is bad. I have made all for b1.1 and this was hard work but i make it for guys they will play with models that work in b1.1.

don't forget,i am not a Game Boy, i am a German Boy ;)

Best answers
But really, don't you even take a GLANCE at this stuff that you upload? I mean, if I sent you a naked #18 model (no, I do not have one, and it does not exist, it's just an example), would you blindly post it on your site without even LOOKING?! NeD's Vegetto model is if not THE BEST, but one of the best models ever produced for ESF (I don't mention Pr0 because I don't consider him the best, not by a long shot, I don't believe he could be ranked that high as the BEST, since all his "Models" are just edits), and anyone who is part of the ESF community would know about this model. Hell, everyone knows about the Pr0, who just edits models, but what about NeD, who made his awesome models FROM SCRATCH?!!

Best answers
its my skin edit msf, end of story. i did that skin edit like 3 days after 1.0 came out, ive had alot of time to look at it and i can bet you a million bucks it wasnt out befor mine was released on rs.

almostdeleted

A
My pikkon is up thier.. No credit.. meaning..

I hate you!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
-_-' guys. same happens to redsaiyan..

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
told ya the squirrels would be usefull...

Best answers
@wing zero 0 as i said im sure the perosn who uploads it take a look at it, and it was a failure that should not happen but it is i apoligize for it to ned and rs(spin), but failure can happen, and the model will be delete from our site as fast as possible

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have complaints go to there site and tell them. We at esf can not do anything about it as it is your models and edits that they are taking. So goto there forums and give them hell for it. This is now closed as it is just a breading ground for spam and flaming.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yup, as Hsu said, we can't do anything about other sites hosting rips, but as far as the ESF Forums are concerned from now onwards, posting/releasing work which is ripped without the proper credits/permissions will not be tolerated.

While we're at the subject, make sure you all have read the new rule:
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25772

Reminders of this rule will not be given again and again. It is our job to post it and sticky it for attention, now it is your job to read it and follow it.

Best answers
You GSF people aren't gaining any respect for being total *******s. These people could contact your host and make them make you take down your ****. That can be the case if you'd like it to be. The fact remains that due credit is not being given to the creators.

Either you fix this infraction or I'm pretty sure their aren't gonna be alot of friends for your group on these forums because ripping around here is a big no no.

I personally almost had a kid banned from a message board for not giving me credit on my old gohan model that he was "making".

Anyways... follow what gr00vy and Hsu said. Take the rest of this matter up at their boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom