Best answers
today i took a trip to the GSF clan website. there i saw a section entitled 'Sprites'
i thought to myself "hey, i bet i could see what other authers do in there sprites, i should check it out, maby submit some of my work..."
i was soarly dissapointed
when i clicked on the link the only thing i saw were things ripped from my sight, 9 alltogether 7 of witch were my creations...
i dont mind really, i was kind of exited at first.
unfortunately i couldnt find a single place were it gave credit to the people who made those sprites

i dont require much, only that you put the names of Sayan, Epedemic_Optikz, and myself with all files made by set authers(you know, All of them)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah

yeah some people dont give credit.:( and they rip.You have to contact the workers in the site

Best answers
I hate people like them. People that rip other peoples work should be shot and drug out to the middle of nowhere. Then I shall run them over with my little 4 banger S10. That'll teach 'em not to rip anymore

Best answers
where is it

well, i don´t find it, where is it, that folder sprites???

Best answers
that site sucks man and they rip everything.
and you can find the sprites on the right of the site

Best answers
Originally posted by Warbandit
Well venguard screw them i love your work!
yeah, thanks, getting comments like that make me never wanna stop working...

but its importaint that people know who made those sprites and its importaint that they know we can make more at there request, or else ill run out of ideas and WILL have to stop working

and sebastian

http://www.grom-editing.com/Hosted/GSF/sprites.htm

as my beta tester you should reckognize that work

Best answers
well i found it and damm it

well of course, after i found it, i didn´t found it the first time couse of my solution is 800x600 so it was out of sight, ya know, well i think i tell them to give a lil credit to the people they did. i can´t stand something like this

Best answers
Sabastion check your mail already! im dying to know what you think of my death ball

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom