💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Some people think the font is crap... and I do too... kinda
Anyone have fonts suggestions? Critz!... and yea... thats all

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not so much the actual font but the font technique. its like really glowy so oyu notice it more, I'd sugegst toneing the color down and makeing it more blended.

The wallpaper in a whole isn't GREAT, but its pretty good, keep working with gurnge and oyu'll become more experienced and better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you for the constructive crits >.<
normally people just say it sucks or something without reason :p

Best answers
:O i am newbie at grunge as u can see with my goku grunge thing so i like is 8/10.

Retired
Best answers
I like it a lot man, thats something else for a change, most people do these 3ds max stuff a lot lately. and this is original and nice.

almostdeleted

A
Its nice.. Just the font is just ... well.. Thier.. No blending in and matching with the rest of the bg.. its just thier.. Try and blend it in a bit more..

AND BTW, 3dsm isnt that bad.. it is overused by sometimes it used in different ways.. Look at my sig, it has 3dsm in it, can ya tell?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its nice to see some grunge work in here. I like it a lot. Try taking that white outline out of the text so it dosent stick out so much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blend in the font...and make it smaller.........kinda hard to look at it for a while, but its ok.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know the fonts werid... ill take out the stroke then o_O... is it just that? or is the font too bright as well?

Best answers
Hmmm...thats a tough one to say...but...i think the font IS a little too bright, other than that, GJ :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol :p z3r0
You got me started on grunges o_O
Ill lower the contrast of the font then o_O fanks people

Best answers
*raises his hand and coughs* I have been doing grunge for like ever, where have you all been!? LOL.

Anyway, props that some of you like it.

On the wallpaper, its a bit too busy. It's an overuse of brush there. The font on the bottom cuts into the image. And only lines scrape the font, try taking chunks out by using a mask, then using a black grunge brush to take out chunks of the font.

It's alright, but for a wallpaper, it would be too busy. Plus it would distract the user a bit too much. So I'd say it's an experiment/indy art image.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol
I dunno >.< It had 1024x768 so I just called it a wall paper :p
Thanks for the help... Me gonna try
I see what your saying... but what places should i mask out?
Thanks Tim :p

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I seriously doubt this effect works for anything other then a sig. It looks the same all over most likely it's one texture and that makes it a bit broing, I cant imagine this as a background I would get dizzy everytime I see it, allthough the effects is nice, it would work better for some smaller indy art splash or a sig imjo

Best answers
Like the parts of text that are scratched..make them even more scratched by masking parts of them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooooooooo I see... So ill remove the outline, and change the contrast... peoplea re saying its to bright :p so Ill listen to that... and I needa scratch up the text a lot more o_O kk

I think ill just take out the text all together >.<

Im not going to call them a "Wallpaper" anymore... so here >.<

Hope that looks better without the font... and now that its not so bright o_O

Thats a new one... hope its a little better.... Im not good with fonts... so ill leave them out o_O

Best answers
Nice, but still, nothing totally fancy :) No real subject so it kinda goes into a experimentation category eh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom