Grunge

Best answers
I was messing around in Photoshop this afternoon and saw a pencil smudge on my desk I use to draw on and it inspired me to make this, I call it Grunge.

What do you guys think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the text and the white behind it hurts it in general and the rest looks like just brushes, and the grain filter. if you made the brushes than its better, if you didnt than its nothing special.still doesnt look taht appealing to my eyes because of the grainyness, and it seems to lack some of the essential contrast which defines grunge. 6/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could use some work but overall it's pretty good.

THeir seems to be some plain white spots that don't seem to match with the other areas.
And the text with the white kinda kills it.

Retired
Best answers
I really do not like the font on it. I suggest not changing the color like that. and keep it to black. without the border.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kinda.. trendwhory stuff.. but its okey.. i.. gues..

Best answers
Well I took what you guys said into consideration, and when I actually sat and looked at it. I realised you were right, the text does present a whole different mood that doesn't fit with the grunge idea. With that in mind I changed a few things:

Better? Worse?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would take out the saiga - grung out..kinda ruins the whole feel of it...

Best answers
lol, could do, just want people to know it's mine, plus it makes it harder for people to rip it and claim it as their own.

Valeska

V
well its much better right now :smile:
great job...but if you really like it...then remove the text
and if you dont...make a new one :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom