grphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
when i skin (color over pic or add to it) i can never get the muslce lines back do any of oyu guys know how to do that if oyu do post plz thanks:D

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm what do you mean... Do you mean folds?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like the stuff on the belt? I think you have to have 2 skin colors. Wait rewind =P Download Tryout of Adobe photoshop at www.adobe.com Or buy it. Then choose 2 images and then skin map, ya know? Then Choose 2 skin colors. If it's a belt and It's blue, someone told me to do a dark blue and light blue. Now use Smudge tool or w/e and then get it in the position you like it. Then burn it and crap. Just mess around with it. Someone else can correct me ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhh..... You should read the stickies ^_^ Usefull tut's and work meanings u don't know.. I don't know either lol hard to explain.

Best answers
lol thanks but the tutorials when i click on the site it comes up with a error page so.... what do i do?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try the other stickies ^_^

Best answers
i did lol so..... do you know anyone else that might have a tutorial or if anyone does plz post thanks:)

Best answers
but dude the only thing about thst tutorial is th skin map part how do i make the skin map part? or do i load it from the skin?

P.S can one of you people please show me the image of the part you skinned eg: gohan cloths thanks:)

Best answers
lol i used to be just like u. do to polycount.com look aeound in the resources for skinning. i learned from trial and error. thats the best way to learn. and a skinmap is a model unwraped onto a 2d surface so u can apply textures.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im surprised i didnt catch this sooner, but in any case check the stickies for information they contain virtually everything you need to know to get started or contain liks to sites that do,

**closed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom