ground movement

Best answers
Just a small change but i think it would make the game more fun.

when a character is walking around, the little red or green marker disappears cos they arent using ki, unless theyre transformed, which would enable people to move around and seek shelter with a lower risk of being detected.

i also think the jump move should be altered slightly, if you try it out the person jumps high but not very far, and movement is quite slow, whereas in the series they would often jump from place to place over large distances when they were trying to cover more ground without using energy, only a small change but i think it would be worthwhile, it would certainly make the game more fun for me (i like starting a melee from the ground, because of the whole "taking off" kinda look)

Best answers
You are still giving off a little KI even if you arent moving. However if you are much lower pl than somebody the dot is smaller because its hard to detect smaller pls. Thats why even in the beginning of the series when their pls were only 1000 they could still detect each other but im sure it would be had as hellf or Cell or SSJ3 Goku to find someone with a pl of 1000.

Best answers
Well.. They kinda have the smaller dots in this.. When your the base starting powerlevel, and you go into a game with large power level people.. Their Dots on the Scouter Map are HUGE, compared to you... Just like if your a huge Power level, and someone with a starting power level comes in.. Its gonna show you a tiny tiny dot on the Scouter.

Best answers
sound good author. It would be cool if you could jump really far. I hate being able to jump short distances(except verticle(bad spell))

Best answers
yeah i love jumping around, especially on levels like the cell day one, where you can jump from rock to rock, then jet off at someone, it looks even better with the adult gohan model that comes from redsaiyan.net, it looks so cool.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that the jumping will get better when you transform to your highest level in beta 2 offcourse as for the speed that will definyetly be a lot higher ,think of buu's speed at his highest level that will completely pwn!

Best answers
the height is already sufficient, im talking about the distance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom