Grega!

Best answers
You have beeen progressing well in the Flight Club ranks.

I feel it's time I blew off the rust and opened this back up since FC is livening back up.

Accept my challenge or deny it, I request Engar as the Ref.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill gladly accept. But i hope you can wait a little. Right now i have a fight against Pain ^^

BTW i won by default >.<

Best answers
Grega said:
Ill gladly accept. But i hope you can wait a little. Right now i have a fight against Pain ^^

BTW i won by default >.<
I stiull need to finish off Part 2 of my story anyways :/

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
*coughs* And you have a fight against me that I trust you're working on? ;)

I'll be your ref. Post your smack-talk while I dream up where the hell you'll be fighting..

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You must have lost your toutch if you started to pick on noobs Kelesk. Ill make shure to let you loose fast and painless. Promise.

Best answers
Engar said:
*coughs* And you have a fight against me that I trust you're working on? ;)

I'll be your ref. Post your smack-talk while I dream up where the hell you'll be fighting..
I'm warming up, old friend.

Trust me worm, there will be nothing short and painless about what you are going to endure.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
This fight shall take place in a tropical paradise.. that's going straight to hell. The last gasp of a volcanic island before the lava flows and the whole thing sinks beneath the sea. Just one deserted village near the beach, with a jetty where a sea-plane rocks in a torrential downpour.

Begin.

Best answers
d/p Shoot me if you feel it's in adequate Cuc, but you know I hate mixing in crap with my posts.

Sorry if there's any "?'s" left, I think I edited them all out. MS Word isn't cooperating with the forums.

Appologies for the dissapearance of my post, I was insatisfied with my post. I will repost it a little later. - Kel

Best answers
The locals had left a while ago. Why I was still even around I had no idea. The rain had started to pour down from bruised skies above, drenching everything, including the lava. Steam rose from the blackening blob of unstoppable destruction which had previously burnt everything in its path, unfortunately, every action has an equal and opposite reaction, light and dark.

Unfortunately for me though the eruption had caused one of the Earth's plates to move . . The island was sinking . . .

-----------------------------------------

The rain overcame the lava as it thinned at the edge of the deserted town. Each droplet of water falling in unison and filling the air with its gentle sound of falling, each soft rumble of thunder rolled across the blackened skies above and steam filled the darkened skies as the downpour showed no signs of end. Above was nothing but a dark abyss, volcanic smoke and ash mixed in with dark grey rain clouds. There was only one way off the island at this point, an old sea-plane which was used for scenic tours around the island. This was where Chaos was headed.

Kelesk walked ever too calmly towards the jetty where the sea-plane was docked, howling winds and rain blowing against him but not with enough force to hinder his stride. The town was a symbol of abandonment, something humans had been well renowned of doing; disappearing in the first sign of significant danger.

Doors of houses blew open and shut in the storm, window drapes blowing violently as the maelstrom tugged at them. The palm trees that lined the beach were nearly all uprooted, those that weren't were snapped around the middle of the trunk; sand whipped up off the beach and blew violently with the wind. The storm was getting worse . . .

As Kelesk approached the jetty it was made clearly apparent that he wasn't the only one who had the sea-plane in mind. A short man in dark clothing stood at the plane, his sword wedged in the door trying to jar it open. Kelesk raised an eyebrow looking at the hopeless soul fruitlessly trying to escape.

Waves splashed up onto the jetty, the sea-plane rocking around lifelessly in the ocean held only by a few measly bits of rope tied loosely onto the jetty and while taking the plane was a simple task, apparently getting inside it was another problem in its own.

Chaos approached the man, waves attempting to knock him from the safety of the jetty without avail, breaking either side of it's previous master until he was standing right behind him.

"Excuse me . . ."

The man turned slowly, pulling his sword from the door.

"That's my plane you're trying to break into . . ."

"This plane is now my property punk. Disappear before I need to use this," the man motioned to his sword, "for more than a crowbar."

Chaos smiled, "And who might you be?"

"The name's Grega."

Kelesk shot his hand forward, grabbing the man by the neck and slamming his head against the plane..

"Well then . . Grega . . Perhaps you'll be so nice as to take a walk with me."

Grega winced, "Go to hell!"

Without warning Grega stabbed his sword through Kelesk's stomach and twisting the blade, his grip on Grega's neck loosening.

"All talk fool . . ." murmured Grega as he pushed Kelesk off his sword.

Grega grabbed Kelesk by the shirt and dragged him back up onto land, tossing him into the middle of the street out the front of a post office.

Assorted junk blew across the city in the storm, littering the street. No birds were to be seen circling the island, or what remained, and zero sign of life now aside Grega.

"A shame I never got to know who you were, another name to add to the list . . ." Grega scoffed and drew his sword behind him, readying the executing blow.

--swish--

Asphalt kicked up underneath Kelesk's neck as the sword passed cleanly through . . Grega smirked . . It was done. He was again free to escape this hell.

Grega turned and started back towards the jetty, before he heard a silent snicker below the sound of the storm around him. The snicker slowly twisted to a manic laugh, turning to find Chaos itself standing, very much alive.

"I killed you!" Grega screamed in protest.

Kelesk only continued to laugh.

Grega held his sword out to his side, Kelesk still persisting to laugh uncontrollably.

The sword gently glowed brighter than the day was itself, the hint of light caught under closed eyelids and Kelesk stopped and watched the sword flash and return to it's normal color. Grega charged down the specter who was still stationary.

Kelesk grinned and Grega saw it too late, the Chaos Aura erupted outwards without any given warning. Grega's sword hit the auras faring edges and tried to stop swinging but it was far too late, the aura flame consumed the sword and twisted it. Grega watched in horror as his weapon was almost destroyed, but again the sword began to glow.

"How were you able to know I was coming?" Grega questioned, fighting with Kelesk's aura over possession of his sword.

"Fool . . ." Kelesk moved his face closer to Grega's, "How do you blind something with no retinas?"

"Then maybe you'll rather this." Grega replied mockingly.

The grin remained, even as the swords glow faded, the Chaos Aura dispelled, and the pain was slowly felt. The sword had shot off a bolt of light which had dug its way into the specter's chest before it ran dry of energy.

The exhale of pain shortly followed, the wound instantly cauterized by the bolt.

Kelesk lowered his view to the smoking hole in his upper right chest. Grega backed off grinning like a Hyena, clutching his deformed sword.

Slowly Kelesk's view returned to Grega, who was mouthing insults under breath.

Kelesk began to walk towards Grega, who tossed his sword aside and lowered into a defensive stance. Kelesk continued to take one slow step after another towards Grega, the grin slowly fading as the ground closed between the two, but Grega grew too impatient, charging down Kelesk, swinging first with right hook which the specter dodged with ease by twisting his upper torso backwards, Grega not wanting to give Kelesk an opportunity swung for Kelesk's now defenseless ribs with a little left jab which Kelesk deflected aside with his left forearm.

"Not terrible . ." mocked the specter as Grega went in with another huge left hook which went straight through Kelesk, "But not good enough to keep up with my dimensional abilities."

Grega froze, chaos had encroached his defense without any effort at all, slowly feeling the pain sink in as he heard one rib crack, reaching down to his mid torso and feeling Kelesk's fist. Kelesk paused,

hesitation

Grega saw the opportunity, throwing his elbow around collecting Kelesk's face on the way around its arc, whiplash threw Kelesk's head back around and the force of the blow disorientated him, Grega did not hesitate as his opponent had done so carelessly, jumping at his opponent and kneeing him in the chest before reintroducing Chaos to the left and right hooks he missed before.

Kelesk stepped back, regaining his footing and fluently dodging two more quick jabs from the warrior of light. Grega continued on the attack, pivoting on his right foot and kicking his left into the specter's ribs before kicking again upwards into Kelesk's jaw. Chaos stepped heavily backwards, almost falling over before pushing his weight back forward only to be met with another save right hook from Grega which sent him stumbling backwards again. Slowly realigning his weight and hunching forward, breathing heavily.

Kelesk dropped to a knee, blood ran freely from his mouth into a growing pool in the gutter; and still he laughed.

Grega grew frustrated, aggravated . .

irritated

He walked up to the kneeling specter and kicked his head back, the force sending Kelesk backwards, his head making a cold smack against the gutter.

Blood dribbled from Kelesk's mouth and now the back of his head forming a slowly growing pool below his head . . And still he laughed.

"Why won't you stop laughing, you have lost fool and still you continue to cry out in laughter! Why? Why? WHY?!"

No response was given with the exception of more laughter.

Grega stood over the fallen specter, grabbing him by his red hair and pulling him to his feet.

Grega walked over to a Stop sign which had almost been torn from the concrete it was buried in and kicked it out of the ground, "Perhaps this will make you shut up!"

--clang--

Kelesk stumbled to one side, blood sprayed out from his mouth like a fountain across the street.

Kelesk dropped to his knees, blood still running from his mouth making a second pool.

"Not so funny anymore is it?" Grega scoffed.

Kelesk coughed up more blood; the bolt of light had done more damage than he had previously thought. Whilst he wasn't a vampire, he was undead, so to speak, and pure light had its effects on him when used as an offensive weapon.

The laughter was an attempt to cover it but the street sign had just legitimately hurt him. Now he was grounded, Grega had to upper hand all because of trying to cover something else up and recover a little.

Water began to wash up into the lower streets, fortunately the jetty was on the higher part of the beach so it would be a short while before it sank or was washed away, regardless, time was running out. Ten minutes, give or take, until the plane wasn't worth a damn.

Kelesk remained on all his knees, dropping down onto his hands as well for further support.

"Ha! You had one neat trick up your sleeve and that was all . . ? Worthless."

Kelesk grimaced as he saw the stop sign headed toward him again, this time his ribs.

--clang--

Kelesk spat blood out in front of him as the sign hit, exhaling being half the cause, he remained on his hands and knees for a moment before dropping, hitting the road with a thud.

Grega turned the sign on its side and held it above his head, readying himself to kill his victim a second time. He kicked the specter over onto his back and looked into the Chaos' dull orange eyes.

"It is time we ended this for good no?" Grega mocked, lowering the sign to assure his aim was on before raising it above his head again.

Kelesk grinned, looking directly at the sign, slowly raising an arm.

Grega didn't waste time to see what the gesture was, hurling the sign down with all his weight behind it.

"Chaos . . . cough . . Bending . . ."

Grega felt the weight of the sign lighten as he closed his eyes to avoid getting blood in them, but his swing never came in contact with something solid.

He opened his eyes to see the sign in front of him engulfed in an orange glow, similar to the Chaos Aura, the sign twisting and bending within. Grega looked down at Kelesk as he dropped his hand, the sign clanged down next to him.

Kelesk exhaled deeply, blood spraying out from his mouth as he did and slowly he rolled back over onto his stomach and forced himself onto his hands and knees.

Grega couldn't believe his eyes, throwing the small bit of pipe that remained in his hands from the sign aside and slowly taking a few steps back to fully observe Kelesk.

He's actually going to attempt to fight in his condition? He's a fool . . .

Kelesk groggily got to his feet and stumbled around for a little while before finding his footing.

The pain in his chest had ceased, the only pain that remained were his physical wounds.

Kelesk reached over his back and grabbed what appeared to be a small metal rod. Grega ****ed his head to the side slightly upon seeing it, wondering what Kelesk was actually doing with it.

The rod extended into the length of a staff, Grega assumed around 5 feet or so, maybe a little more. Small clips sprung out at each adjacent end and began to spark. Seconds later large yellow energy blades crackled to life from each clip that had extended from the staffs ends.

It can't be . . The Rogue Scythe . . .

Grega backed off a little more, even with Kelesk in this frail a position, the scythe was a dangerous weapon at worst.

Kelesk's eyes glowed orange and the blades changed color slightly, "You surprised me Grega . . . "

Kelesk's Chaos Aura burst to life, flaring wildly around him scorching the asphalt beneath him.

"But now I know what little tricks you are capable of I know what to expect . . ."

Grega watched as Kelesk stood up straight, he had been faking the pain, or at least some of it.

"And your little charade ends now."

The chaos aura flared wildly as the blades of the Rogue Scythe changed to a fiery orange . .

And Chaos stepped forward . . .

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry it took this long ^^

----------------------

It was a calm day in a tropical paradise. That is until the volcano erupted. Many people asked the question why. But no one would ever know for sure

The lava was making its path down from the top of the mountain, with a man was running in front of it, trying to get himself to safety. At the summit of the volcano there was a small town with a port from where survivors were leaving the island. As he arrived at the port he saw that the ships with survivors had already left.

"Aww crap." he said as he watched the last ship already at sea.
"I came all this way to get this tinker-toy making this island go to hell in the process just to miss my ship."
He saw the lava coming closer so he had to leave the port.
"If my information is correct there should be an old sea-plane in the village on the far end of that beach." he paused for a moment "If it wasn't destroyed by now."

He started running across the beach. After a while he got to the village and saw the plane still there and in working conditions.

"Great, now I can get off this rock!" he said as he walked calmly towards the sea-plane. After a few steps he heard a voice.

"Hold it right there!" the voice came from the direction of the village leaders house.

The door opened and a red-haired man stepped out. He was about six-feet two with a weight of about two hundred and ten pounds. He wore dark grey pants with a white T-shirt.

"Just what do you think you are doing with that?" the man asked.

"Obviously I'm using that plane to get out of this hellhole." replied the man standing in the street. After a moment he continued " By the way. The name is Grega."

"Fool I'm talking about the idol" said the stranger, as he walked closer to Grega.

"Oh this? Nothing I'm just taking it to meet its new owner. After all I am paid for bringing it back. And I kind of need the money to pay for my hospitalization bill from my encounter with Pain the other day." said Grega with a slight blush on his face.

As the man came closer he punched Grega in the face, who fell back onto the floor.

"What the **** was that for!" screamed the downed man as he was getting up.

"I am chaos itself and I'm not going to let you escape with the thing that can kill my kind." said the stranger. He continued "But you may call me Kelesk. Now hand over that idol!"

"Over my cold rotting corpse" said Grega taking his sword and pointing it towards Kelesk.

Grega quickly took a slice but the sword passed right through. While he was still puzzled by what just happened Kelesks fist made contact with Gregas face a second time. This time it was an uppercut sending Grega into the air. Kelesk quickly followed with a punch to the stomach area sending. The swordsman let go of his weapon and flew back first into the building behind him.

"AARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed as he made the wall crack and collapse on top of him.

The Chaos spectre didn't wait round. Instead he charged up a ball of chaos energy and threw it at the pile of debris causing a big hole. As the smoke cleared there was only a crater left.

"Where did he go?" asked Kelesk as he looked round.

He heard footsteps as if someone was running on the left side. As he turned his head to look who's there his chest met Gregas knee. The attack propelled Kelesk up into the air and back towards the house he cam out of earlier. Grega jumped after him and spilling like a drill. While in mid flight he extended his arm and hit the spectre into the ground causing an impact crater into the floor.

After he landed he turned round only to see Kelesk standing as if nothing had happened.

"What the hell are you?" asked Grega as he made way to his sword.

Grabing the sword he turned round and shot a beam of light into the spectres shoulder. Kelesk screamed as the light hit the shoulder and went through it.

As he fell to his knees the spectre felt a shaking in the ground. Both of them quickly looked at the top of the mountain which started to spit out fiery balls all over the place.

"What is this armageddon?" said Grega ignoring the downed spectre and running to the sea-plane.

Out of nowhere Kelesk apeared in front of him and grabbed him by the neck. The spectre lifted his captive up into the air and smashed him into the ground. The impact made Grega spit out blood. Kelesk lifted him up for a second try but the captive resisted. He braced both his legs on Kelesks chest and jumped out of his grip.

But Chaos didn't loose any time. Again he made a ball of energy and launched it towards Grega. But the ball got deflected by a spheric shield of light that was formed round the swordsman. As he landed he quickly leaped forward sword first piercing through the spectres chest and nailing Chaos on the wall behind him. The ground shook as the house was struck by a fiery ball that came from the volcano. Both fighters were blown into the house across the street.

When Grega came to he noticed that the idol was missing. He looked round and saw Kelesk holding it in his hand as he walked towards the old plane. There was a knife right next to him. Grega picked it up and ran towards Chaos. As he got up behind he jumped over Kelesk ramming the knife from above into the spectres shoulder. The sudden pain caused the hand to let go of the idol. When Grega landed he made a back roll picking up the item.

He made a jump backwards and took a rod that was on the floor at his feet. As he wanted to strike Chaos a strange aura stopped his attack mid flight. The rod started to deform and Grega quickly let go if it jumping backwards to safety again.

Kelesk than raised his hand and formed a weapon out of the rod. It transformed into a scythe with a yellow double-blade.

Grega quickly took his sword and placed it into a defending position.

"The Rogue Scythe.." he said in all amazement.

"Just who the hell are you?" he continued to ask.

Chaos didn't take note of the question instead he just made a slash with the scythe but was blocked with the sword. The spectre quickly let go of his weapon with one hand and grabbed Grega by his chest armor throwing him overhead.

The swordsman got up as quickly as he could again putting his weapon into a defensive position.

The ground shook again and an explosion was heard from the top of the mountain. A pillar of smoke and large ammounts of lava indicated that the island won't last much longer.

Both fighters knew that they have to hurry or die with the island.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You're striking a dangerous balance here, Kelesk. On the one side your post has an almost unthinkably brutal fattack on your character - Grega striking bloody blow after blow against him - but on the other, these attacks seem to have little affect. You ran the risk of making Kelesk seem too powerful.

Grega, your post was strikingly different in tone from Kelesk's but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Having 'Grega' nicking an idol to pay for mounting hospital bills, I liked that, I cracked a smile :D Your action scenes were, again, good. You're showing imagination and a flare for the fights. Unfortunately, not only does Kelesk also have this same flare, his other abilities - flow, description, and general writing skill - boost his post above yours. Your post seemed a bit jagged in places, jumping from. point. to. point, and here the flow suffered.

It's difficult to judge this. I want to give you the round, Grega, because you're making leaps and bounds here but Kelesk's post was just plain better than yours. He's been at this for a long time, and his was a damned good post, so don't take it too hard.

Round 1 Winner: Kelesk.

Round 2: Begin!

Best answers
Chaos stepped forward groggily. The glow of the Rogue Scythe's fiery orange blades reflecting off the Chaos Aura.

"Grega . . cough . . Fool . . ." Kelesk let out an intimidating huff as he forced himself forward another step.

Grega stepped backwards, his foot sinking ankle deep in a puddle of water . .

--splash--

Kelesk pushed himself forward, bringing the Rogue Scythe to bare. Roaring in both pain and strength launching himself at Grega without warning or mercy. Grega reacted without thinking, holding his arm out, a semi-sphere forming between himself and the specter as he brought the scythe diagonally downward, attempting to slash downwards from Grega's shoulder.

Grega flinched from the impact of the scythe hitting the shield, sparks flared outward and dark bolts of lightning surged around the shield as the scythes teeth like blades dug into the shield, penetrating it. Grega grimaced as he tried to force more energy into the shield to stop the blades but without avail. Slowly the blades cut through meerly inches from his left shoulder still digging through, finally the metal part of the scythe hit the shield and the scythe stopped.

The Warrior of Light flinched looking on as the tip of one of the scythe's blades had stopped centimeters from his shoulder, the blade crackling violently with chaos energy.

Chaos grinned, ripping the scythe from the shield and swinging the other blade around attempting to decapitate Grega who fell backwards to dodge the attack, landing on his hands and throwing himself backwards back onto his feet. Grega shaped back up and ran towards the specter, avoiding another decapitating swing from the scythe by dropping down and leg sweeping Kelesk, who attempted to jump over the attack, but fell off balance being half way through his attack.

Kelesk fell to the ground landing in a small puddle, the chaos aura dissipating as he landed and the scythe dropping at his side free from his grasp.

Grega saw his opportunity moving swiftly over to the fallen specter and grabbing him by the neck and tightening his grip like a vice. Kelesk grabbed Grega's wrist with both of his hands attempting to pull his hand off but without avail. Slowly Kelesk began to choke, rain drops falling into his gagging mouth only helping Grega as slowly his vision became blurred, darkness seeped in from the corners of his eyes.

"Soon it will be over Kelesk, soon you won't need to worry about escaping this hell." Grega mocked, tightening his grip further.

Kelesk's grip around Grega's hand weakened, his amber eyes slowly flashed brightly as he mouthed two words which Grega could not make out his eyes then faded as his eyelids half closed and his hands dropped to his sides, but Grega had been tricked once and he was not going to fall for it again, tightly clenching Kelesk's neck; but then something happened . . .

Grega heard the voices

laughing

of children playing. Parents talking, no longer could he hear the sound of falling rain. He looked up to be greeted by beautiful blue skies, white fluffy clouds and people going about their daily lives. Grega didn't even look back down at Kelesk, releasing his grip and standing up straight looking around in awe.

Was . . Was all that just a bad dream . . .

Grega took a step forward and heard a loud clap of thunder above the serenity, much to his amazement no one around took any notice of it and they all simply continued on as normal.

What the h--

"Hugh!" Grega fell to his knees, spitting blood forward as he fell, Kelesk stood behind him lowering his leg back down from the axe kick he had just delivered to the unsuspecting Warrior.

The rain returned, Grega could feel every droplet as it fell on and around his body. The small splatter of blood which had landed infront of him slowly washed away in the rain.

Grega coughed up more blood as he pushed himself to his feet and turned to face his attacker who stood with his weight on his right foot attempting to support his weight.

"More trickery!" Grega laughed, "Is that the only way you are able to hit me specter?"

Kelesk grinned ****ily, throwing his arm from infront of him outward as if throwing a frisbee. Grega never saw it but Kelesk was off aim, his blurred vision hidering him.

The chaos glaive flew forward, connecting between Grega's right arm and his torso, cutting clean through. It seemed like an eternity before Grega felt the pain, but only meer seconds had passed.

Grega dropped to the grounds writing in pain and blood spilt out from the woulds. The street was soon a mix if water puddles and blood accompanied by Grega's screams of agony.

"Give up . ." muttered Kelesk through the falling rain. He did not know or care if Grega heard it, "You don't need to endure this."

Grega scoffed on the ground, clenching his torso wound, "You are weak in this state specter, you are in no position to be tossing out such deals."

Kelesk walked forward towards Grega, each step making a small spash that make Grega wince.

Overhead another loud clap of thunder shook the sky, lightning lighting up what remained of the deserted town and then . . Nothing but light . . .

Grega looked up as the heavens stared back down at him; the eye of the storm.

Grega felt the warmth of the sun flow through his body, with but one thought on his mind; Kelesk.

The warrior of light pulling himself to his feet and stared at the specter who stared up to the heavens for seconds before looking back down at his opponent. His clothed were drenched, blood soaked, but he still stood, clenching his wound tightly trying to stop the bleeding, unfortunately the cut on his arm was just as bad and was one he couldn't prevent the bleeding from. Time was short and Grega knew it, pressing one hand against his wound he stepped agressivly towards Kelesk, using his free hand to attack the specter, but the wound slowed his attacks, Kelesk easily dodging attack after attack. Until he finally got some distance from the Warrior.

"Why do you persist Grega, you are bleeding yourself to death. I don't even need to do anything anymore exept dodge your fruitless attacks."

Grega's leg buckled, his vision blurred from blood loss as he fell to a knee. Grega inhaled one deep breath after another, water ran down from his hair and dripped fom his nose and chin as he hunched over in pain, still clenching his bleeding wound as it dribbled crimson life into the water covered streets. Slowly he looked up into the light above, which ceased as soon as his head was fully raised, rain pounding down once again as the eye passed.

Kelesk turned away and began to walk back to the plane, the rain seeminly avoiding where he walked though some drops fell onto him. Suddenly he stopped in his stride, behind him, he heard the inevitable last resort of Grega, each rain droplet splashing against his arm as it moved.

The swirling noise of Grega's sword echoed in Chaos' ears, he couldn't do anything to avoid it. Each droplet of water the sword broke was an indicator to Kelesk that his luck had possibly run out . . .

--kshnk--

The sword clanged down on the ground in front of Kelesk, the blade coated in his blood. The warm trickle of liquid from the side of his neck. All of these things one by one came into perspective as the specter grabbed his neck and brought his blood soaked hand in front of his face.

Grega got to his feet and ran towards the plane as fast as he could, vision slowly blurred in and out as rain drops fell into open eyes. Kelesk stood, barely able to support his own weight watching as Grega ran towards the plane. The sword had missed all vital arteries in his neck, only cutting the skin.

It's over Grega . . .

Kelesk watched as Grega got to the jetty, his run slowing to a slow jog and then an unstable walk. From there Grega didn't make it half way up the jetty before he fell to the ground, as if in slow motion Chaos watch as blood loss took it's toll, the life faded from his opponent. Gravity did the rest as it pulled him to the ground.

Kelesk hobbled over to the plane and got in, throwing the unconscious Grega into the co-pilots seat.

"It is not your time Grega . . This is not your grave . . ."

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firstly i would like to apologise to both Kelesk and Engar for the wait. I had some stuff brewing up and the FC sliped my mind compleetly. I remembered today and quickly finished it. (didnt even run a spellchecker cause im kinda curious if my writing has improved ^^)

Secondly:

--------------

One slow step after another Kelesk took towards Grega who backed off slowly.

"Where the hell did you get that thing!" screamed Grega.

By the sound of his voice one could see that he was clearly afraid. He was walking backwards one step at a time but sudenly he stopped. He had reached the end of the land. With nowhere but the ocean to go, he took a deep breath and observed how the spectre came closer and closer.

"Where is your big mouth now?" asked Kelesk as he reached his oponent.

The chaos aura sorounding him and the Rogue Scythe in his nands he made a quick horizonal slash. Grega quickly made a dive to the left avoiding the Scythe by only an inch. Now crawling on all four escaping from Chaos, who went after him as soon as he could. He reached a palmtree that was broken in half, but the coconuts were still there.

Grega quickly took them and started running towards Kelesk. He threw the one after another and Kelesk han no choice but to slash them up with the Scythe. At that very moment he was swiped from below by Gregas sliding takle. The swordsman than quickly made a spin on the flor and hit the spectre in the waist area with his foot. Chaos flew backwards but landed on his feet skidding. The moment he looked forward his oponent was already in front of him and made a combination of two punches and a roundhouse kick that sent Kelesk flying into a boulder that was to his left. The spectre hit the boulder head-first and smashed it to bits.

"That had to hurt..." Grega paused to catch his breath and than continued "if only a little."

He saw an iron pole near his position that probably belonged to one of the vilage houses nearby that were destroyed earlier. He picked it up and started running towards the plane. He was allmost at the jetty when he felt something strange.

"What is this" he asked himself as he noticed that time started to move slower along with his own movement.

At the very moment he heard a voice. DIE! he was sent flying in to the oposate direction of his heading and smashed against a house.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed loudly just before he came to his senses. He saw he didnt move an inch from the spot he was last, instead he slowly fell to his knees trembling. "What the hell was that?"

"Did you like my little dimension warp?" said a voice comming from all round him folowed by laughter.

When the laughing stopped the swordsman felt a kickto the head from his side. It sent him flying upwards folowed by a second kick to the stomach that smashed him into the ground. After a moment his sight cleared and he saw Kelesk standing over him with his scythe on the way to finish the job.

A few moments before the scythe reached Grega a shield of light formed round him and caught the incomming weapon.

"So you have some defensive powers to?" said the spectre as he prepaired for a second swing.

The downed swordsman saw the pole that he previously held within reach. He grabed it and hit the oponents knee as hard as he could forsing Chaos to knee down on one leg and stop the attack. It wasnt a long puse but it was enough for Grega to get back on his feet and breathe deeply.

In rage of what had just happened Kelesk launched forward at the swordsman with a slash of the scythe. Unfortuneatly for him, Grega has reacted in time and jumped over his attacker landing behind him. Grega quickly made a turn swinging his weapon at the enemy but he was to slow. Kelesk had already recovered and cut the pole in two with his scythe before it could hit him.

"Gotcha!" he screamed as he hit Grega with the other end of the scythe into the stomach lifting him up and throwing him overhead.

Grega let out an oof when he landed back first next to his deformed sword. He grabed it and ussed it to get on his feet by leaning against it.

Kelesk smiled as he slowly walked forward. When he got to the swordsman he stoped. The dark clouds opened up for a while and let the sunlight through to brighten up the area where the two fighters were.

"How do you want to die?" he asked folowed by a small suprising shock.

Gregas sword started to lite up, as it started to absorb the energy from the sun. Grega ussed the energy toquickly charge up the sword and jump back before Kelek realised what was going on. The sword than shined with a bright light and regained its former shape.

"Now how the hell did you repair that bothersome thing?" asked the suprised spectre.

"Simple..." smiled the swordsman "I just ussed the ability of the sword to make a laser and deform it back using pure light force."

Grega started to smile as he filled his swords kapacity in time before the volcanic ash covered the sunlight again. He started runing towards Chaos, who prepaired to counter...

Best answers
Hey Engar, quit being a bum and ref this already, I have a queue of people waiting to get at me ;P

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KelesK said:
Hey Engar, quit being a bum and ref this already, I have a queue of people waiting to get at me ;P
Like you dont know that youll win as soon as he posts >.<

/me lacks experience to kick your ass/

But yea. I PMd him the day i made this thing. He said in a couple of days >.<

Best answers
Grega said:
Like you dont know that youll win as soon as he posts >.<

/me lacks experience to kick your ass/

But yea. I PMd him the day i made this thing. He said in a couple of days >.<
Hey! I'd like to know if I need to write another round or if I can start on my other stuff :x

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
My, if only real life were as forgiving as you kind folks. :p

Seriously though, sorry for the hold-up. I had planned to drop in a decision a couple of days after Grega's post. Then all the illness hit and suddenly it's an achievment to crawl out of bed. o_o

Anyway, my decision. My final decision.

This fight goes to Kelesk.

You've taken another step forwards, Grega. Your writing improves with every post and even those you admit are rushed come out well formed. All the basics of action and description are there - you didn't make any real slip-ups asides for a few typos.

All you lack is practice. All you need is the polish that will come with time. You're shaping up to be a good writer, Grega, so, again, don't take this loss as a sign that you shouldn't continue. One day, and all that. :)

Kelesk, what can I say? You're a good writer and I expect you to be even better in those other fights.

Congratulations to both of you. For a battle well fought.

Best answers
Well done Grega.

As Engar stated all you need is practise.. I've been at it for quite a while now so please don't think this is a sign to bugger off and leave. It's something that will progressivly get better over time and I look forward to the day you ask me for a rematch.

Until then...

P.S. Engar, I updated the Rankings page.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KelesK said:
Well done Grega.

As Engar stated all you need is practise.. I've been at it for quite a while now so please don't think this is a sign to bugger off and leave. It's something that will progressivly get better over time and I look forward to the day you ask me for a rematch.

Until then...

P.S. Engar, I updated the Rankings page.

Heh told you youd win ;)

In any case dont worry. I dont back down so easily. And once i get better you can count on that rematch :p

PS. me goes update my BIO me gots a few ideas XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom