Grega,pain and all heeeeelp

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ok i am holmisen but i have anather site ok. Grega can i download legal half life? and pain give me a file so i can download esf 1.1

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look you cant legaly download Half Life without buying it first.

And you still need a CD-key even if you want to play 1.1 >.>

On a side note. They baned you for 2 weeks cause you doubleposted (posted 2 times in a row with noone to post in the middle). And creating a new account will only get you into more trouble.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go buy half-lfie from the shops, it's about $10-$20 or you can purchase it via steam for $9.95. Also it isn't such a great idea to create multiple accounts if you have been given a temp ban as you are suppose to live out the amount of time you are banned for (doesn't apply to users who are perm banned though mind you). I'm no mod or anything, but i'm tellnig you for your own good as the last person who did that jsut recently got a permant ban (he created about 20 accounts).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, quit double posting... It's really annoying, especially after you've been told not to... Go buy Half-Life. That's your only option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not help ban evaders.

These two accounts are now permenantly banned, and your original ban has been extended a week. Keep it up and it will be an IP ban.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom