Grega, I'm calling you out

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The first time we met I took pity on you and saved your worthless life however this time I will not be so forgiving.

You and me Grega, it is time for our rematch only this time, if you lose, your life will end.

I request the arena be the destroyed Colosseum atop Mount Noobus where the Royal Rumble took place.

It is up to you entirely if you want to try your luck with the Oblivion Aura or not Grega, though I'd strongly advise against it.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I accept. But can you give me 2 more weeks. So i have enough time to finish my character BIO rewrite along with finishing the exams for school.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Your two weeks will be granted

By the way can we get a ref... Please? ^_^;;

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
^ Thery're not talking about ESF

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose it bears clarification, as this section has probably been dormant while a few new members have trickled in.

"Fight Club" is an idea for this community that DiebytheSword started several years ago, wherein members of the community could create fictional character biographies in the form of profiles for fighters (see the sticky in this section). They could, then, issue or accept challenges to other members who had written those biographies.

The match that follows consists of a quick round of smack-talk, followed by a best-two-out-of-three series of rounds wherein the two contestants would write short fiction about a duel involving his/her character as well as his/her opponent's character according to a setting and/or motive set out by one of our designated Fight Club referees. After a round of short fiction from each contestant, the referee will judge both entries based on flow, clarity/grammar, creativity, and other literary factors. He/she will then award one of the opponents with a victory for that round, and the next round is written based off of the victor's story.

This continues until one contestant has won at least two out of the three rounds, and concludes with the overall victor writing in his/her opponent's unfortunate demise, mysterious departure, or other ending that satisfies the referee's set parameters for the match.

In a nutshell, then - Fight Club = Role-Playing duels in short fiction.

Best answers
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada (try saying that)
Even better! I can definitely ref. Just tell me when and I will see who is the better character creater/ Forum RPG dualist/ thingy.

There are specific referee's designated for the matches/duels, you can read that list by clicking here. Only those can referee. If you want, you can try to PM one of the admins to become one, most likely Cucumba since he started this. Not guarentee'd it will work, last that I know we aren't looking for a new ref. ~Kaination

Last edited by a moderator:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK i got my BIO fixed. So im ready. Sorry it tok this long. But mah job was a biatch ^^

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll ref it myself, how does that grab you?

I have to hit the hay now, but I'll have a venue and conditions tommorow morning.

Fire up the frontal lobes kids, and start the smack talk.

Lord of Chaos
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'll ref it myself, how does that grab you?

I have to hit the hay now, but I'll have a venue and conditions tommorow morning.

Fire up the frontal lobes kids, and start the smack talk.
It grabs me like a hungry monkey.
I request the arena be the destroyed Colosseum atop Mount Noobus where the Royal Rumble took place.
For reference ;)

-

Grega the last time I met you, you were so outclassed I had to carry your pathetic corpse off the island to save you. Don't expect such hospitality this time, scrub.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True last time you met me I was a scrub, but this time I'll scrub what happened back then all over your face.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haven; a dirty town with a dirty past. An abandoned coal mining town, Haven boasts five shafts that go deep underground and has a long history of tragic mine disasters and strange tales. The woods stand silent vigil over this place of peace, the mightiest oaks having been saplings when last there were men here.

Deep underground in the abandoned mine lies an alien city. Megalithic stone and nonsensical writings and pictograms cover every wall. Deep within the outer fortress lies a gleaming city of mechanical and technological marvel. It's denziens sleep, waiting for a time when they will be awakened by intruders into their prison of eons. What horrible creatures are they, or were they imprisoned here by something malignant? All that is known is that once their city saw the sky, and it was forever striken from view by a mountain summoned from a cruel jailer.

Either way, I'm sure you'll tell me all about it.

The first fighter to score two round victories, takes the bout.

Gentlemen, have at you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom