Green thing.. called revist

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Crazy bro, the alien head in the bottom corner looks a little low-qual, and the image is really buys, no focal point, eyes are all over the place.

P.S: Your sig is too big man, goes over max width of 600, please fix this =)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, Matrix Revist? Did you mean Matrix Revisited?

As for the piece, it's too broad in effects that are abnormally placed. I think if things had been blended with each other a lot better and didn't have this whole "stacked" feeling, it would look a lot better. VivaLaPinapple's (Im4 0wn y0 455) infamous qoute sais it best for this one, "Complexity is overated, say it with simplicty."

The only thing that reminds me of the Matrix is the row of small lines and the fact it's green.

4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Theres a question mark there. Im guessing thats signifies a queston xD. Its like Matrix, Revisit? I think it looks cool but i dont think the mask thingy fits, and theres a ball in the bacground with a bad edgy stroke, you should fix that, just make a new circle the same size as that exactly and then stroke it and then set the fill to 0%, so its just a new stroke not a new circle ^_^. 7/10

Best answers
lol thanks guys! it was just some random thing i made a while back, and yeh its like a question, thanks for the comments.

-SaN

P.S. Will fix the sig a.s.a.p, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom