Greats Improvements

Best answers
Well my first suggestion, I think that the character velocity can change according the power level, I mean I like play always as a normal character with out transformation and try to equal my transformed enemies, its don’t fear than they have more velocity than my if I have the same power level. My idea, all character have the same velocity level, when they transform and his power level increase then they velocity increase, according to the amount of power level.

The same thing must happen whit the KI BAR/Stamina for power. When one is Super Saiyan (Goku Example: Have 3.500.000 BP) and made a Kame- Hame Haa, it cost much less KI than we are Normal (1.750.000). Mi idea. The same thing must happen with the velocity. When one reach to the 3.500.000 BP in normal mode, it cost to you the same energy made a kame Hame Haa, than one SSJ Goku Enemy in the same power level. If you want improve you Ki Bar/Stamina for Powers, then transformed your self (more Power, more Velocity and Ki). The difference between Normal, SJJ, SJJ2, SJJ3, are still there, because one must reach one power level to get the velocity than one want. THE LIMITS???. When one character Reach the 50.000.000 THe VELOCITY and KI BAR, doesn’t change any more, its the limit, the MAX. It’s doesn’t matter if you are SSJ3 or normal mode, when your reach that level, have the MAX. And if you are normal, and want to transform, well if you have 50.000.000 in normal mode, doesn’t expect your velocity and Ki BAR change.

Another Two things. 1-) The character Must recover his HP slowly. Like some RPG. 2-) In Goku example. He’s able to make TELETRANSPORTATION/ KAME HAME HA in SJJ mode only. Well when one Character Transform and have new powers, He was able to make it in normal mode Too. In the Series, Goku CAN MAKE A KAME HAME HA whit TELETRANSPORTATION in normal MODE, because he learn that power. This is another great idea. When one character learns a new ability he can make it in all his status (I mean Normal, SSJ, SJJ2....)

Well That’s all, let me tell you if you like mi ideas, and please if you are ONE ESF TEAM PROGAMER/ENCODER, please, please read my ideas, I don’t think are bad. THANKS FOR READING :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The speed and KI idea are totaly unbalanced. >.>

Reason there are crackpots out there (like me) who dont transform. Than when evryone has 5 million PL in transformed starte. I had 5 million untransformed. YOu do the math. I transformed and that would mean i could beamspam the server to my liking and basicly not run out of KI.

As for number 2. No HP recovering. Cause people would go hide and wait till they have full HP than.
Second NO that teleport while charging is anoying enough. No need to have him do that with SP possibility.

Short i dont like it.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
like .. yeah, ever thought about gamebalance?
I totally agree with Grega on this one, the ideas are both pretty stupid balance wise and it will never be implemented like that.

Besides... 50.000.000PL ... this is not EVM dude. You wont ever see pl values that high in ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
As for number 2. No HP recovering. Cause people would go hide and wait till they have full HP than.
the question is whether or not it will make a drastic difference in gameplay. how long would it take for one to recover all their HP? good 5 minutes? do you think someone would wait that long? "oh im going to get lunch and leave my character in this corner while he recharges his HP"

and if someone does hide to recharge, what's the likelyhood that character won't be caught with a scouter? it's easy to melee him a bit and kill him, even if the automatic regen would be slow. 10 HP gained from hiding wouldnt make a different if someone were to repummel him

and everyone would have that regen, so how unbalanced would that make it? if someone goes to hide, then whoever was chasing him could rest as well waiting for that person, so both gain from it

i always wanted automatic regen, even if it was 1 HP per 5 seconds.. do the math thats 12 HP in a minute while doing nothing. 12x5=60 hp in 5 minutes without any activity (meleeing, shooting blasts, etc). what's the likelyhood that person won't be found in that amount of time? hell i can make lunch, go to the bathroom, check email, eat lunch, and clean my dishes in 5 minutes >_< sometimes a player can be killed in a matter of seconds

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imkongkong said:
the question is whether or not it will make a drastic difference in gameplay. how long would it take for one to recover all their HP? good 5 minutes? do you think someone would wait that long? "oh im going to get lunch and leave my character in this corner while he recharges his HP"

and if someone does hide to recharge, what's the likelyhood that character won't be caught with a scouter? it's easy to melee him a bit and kill him, even if the automatic regen would be slow. 10 HP gained from hiding wouldnt make a different if someone were to repummel him

and everyone would have that regen, so how unbalanced would that make it? if someone goes to hide, then whoever was chasing him could rest as well waiting for that person, so both gain from it

i always wanted automatic regen, even if it was 1 HP per 5 seconds.. do the math thats 12 HP in a minute while doing nothing. 12x5=60 hp in 5 minutes without any activity (meleeing, shooting blasts, etc). what's the likelyhood that person won't be found in that amount of time? hell i can make lunch, go to the bathroom, check email, eat lunch, and clean my dishes in 5 minutes >_< sometimes a player can be killed in a matter of seconds
Combine the fact about the scouter and add a little beamjumping and normal runing away to it. And youll see what i mean.

It would be better to have it set that you recover HP per kill but than evryone would start to beamspam.

So lets just leave thatone out shal we.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Combine the fact about the scouter and add a little beamjumping and normal runing away to it. And youll see what i mean.

It would be better to have it set that you recover HP per kill but than evryone would start to beamspam.

So lets just leave thatone out shal we.
the way i want it is you don't gain any hp unless you stop attacking (melee beams) i think i said that in my reply.. so if you beamjump you wouldnt gain hp. sort of like resting to take a breather

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
You mean if your idle for say a few seconds you recover some hp. I understand and I agree with you.

I dont think speed/ki/stamina should depend on your PL. It would unbalance things a tad bit. I like it more the way it is now. Each charater has his (or hers, when 1.3 comes out) advantages in the game, be it speed, attacks or whatever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the hp recover idea could work. To balance it I say whenever you power up your hp is regenerated slowly, but in exchange for that your location becomes instantly shown on the scouter and a directional indicator pointing to your location shows up on your opponents screen.
I dunno, I simply want it in so that longer battles will become more likely (for those of us who aren't supernaturally gifted at playing)

Best answers
GrimReaper said:
Each charater has his (or hers, when 1.3 comes out) advantages in the game, be it speed, attacks or whatever.
What advantages will you have in 1.3? This may be Off-Topic but I have to state this. How do you know if each character is going to have their advantages or not? Last time I checked, on the new character select screen, once again, Goku will getting high speed, while characters like Krillin will be getting low speed. To me, the thing that matters the most in ESF is speed, if someone is faster than you, most of the time, they beat you. Now I'm REALLY hoping in 1.3, it won't be like 1.2 where almost every guy is slow except for Goku, Vegeta, Cell, and Buu. Cause most people like me, don't like to transform, so we want a fast normal form character. The speeds for each character should differ A LOT from each other. Not just most characters get 180, and then there are a couple who get over 200. Then what I find funny about 1.2, is that the slower your guy is, the more ki they waste...That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen, most games, higher the speed, higher the consumption. But anyway, all I'm trying to tell you, is if each cahracter doesn't have a special "advantage" in 1.3, don't be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom