GREATEST ATTACK NOT MENTIONED IN PREVIOUS POLLS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scattershot
Piccolo's scatter attack that pretty much never hits and no one's going to vote for
Same attack...

Well, I voted for Scattershot (Piccolo) because it might not be very effective but it's damn fun to use.

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Well, I voted for Scattershot (Piccolo) because it might not be very effective but it's damn fun to use.
So... you'd rather have piccolo's scattershot as an ability instead of a Final Flash.. or a couple of Kame Torps.... or heck even Krillin's scattershot? Because it's fun to use?... o_O

We're supposed to talk in here about the best attack, and choices are made based on this, and wheter or not it "rulez"..?

I mean, no flame intended o_o , but these threads are kinda useless IMO...
Not only the fact that most of the time no usefull or even interesting feedback or opinions are stated, they pop up every week.. with the same questions...
This, even though i can dig up 100 allready moldy dead threads just like this one with 1 easy click on the search button.. :S

Again.. no flame intented but i don't know why people keep posting in these threads.. especcially when i log on the the forums and see 2 polls that could have been in one thread, and have to scroll through 2 pages of this <beep> every 3 days to find a decent topic.. :tired:

Best answers
I think you're taking this internet forum a little too seriously :rolleyes: . I voted scattershot out of spite.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scattershot because its like a rapid fire ki blast and usually get overlooked.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mwahahaha, scattershot is easily piccolo's cheapest and most effective attack, period. If you don't understand why, you aren't using it correctly, and I'll be happy to point out the error of your ways through an online demonstration.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-Unit said:
I think you're taking this internet forum a little too seriously :rolleyes: . I voted scattershot out of spite.
that title is more or less me (the former obessive compulsive) *munches away at hungry jack's Double Whopper With cheez* i think if anything i find final flash to be useful from time to time

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats with all theese pools lately O.O

Anyhow FF for the win ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
scattershot definitely you guys dont realize how effective that attack is especially on how back attacks its like hitting them with 8 ki blasts WITHOUT a charge and about twice as strong so it sure owns renzoku

only problem is its so far away on the keyboard...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kame torps, and if you didn't see the original pics, you don't know why it's funny ;P

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scattershot. Ironically, seems to be the most voted one o_O

It's the most fun/unique to use, does a goos amount of damage when used right (i.e against a wall or ground). It's just fun just shooting around, then find one person, and BAM they are unexpecdenly bombared with non-blob causing ki blast, leaving them thinking "wtf?" as a product.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Scattershot. Ironically, seems to be the most voted one o_O

It's the most fun/unique to use, does a goos amount of damage when used right (i.e against a wall or ground). It's just fun just shooting around, then find one person, and BAM they are unexpecdenly bombared with non-blob causing ki blast, leaving them thinking "wtf?" as a product.
u cant beat an attack that leaves sum1 thinkin wtf...

scatter shot so feels powerfull, fireing out all them blasts and then commanding them to strike, if only it was on vegeta :S

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
aham do you even play esf if you haven'nt noticed you shoot the picolo how does it call and then you click right click and they go where you aim (GOD!)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
piccolos scattershot can be effective, just fire, when someone flies towards you, right mouseclick on that person, and all the balls will fly towards that person and hit in his back, he doesnt even get the chance to block ;) however...if he is swooping too much it can miss, but every attack can miss then...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
too bad some of them blow up in your face.... for the scattershot

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone else find it funny that the attack no ones going to vote for is in first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom