Best answers
:shocked: O_O :shocked: O_O

Oh... my... God... Becky.

I'm definatly going to have to commend AZN Dragon on the best Fanmade model ever.

Closest thing to a original model I'll ever find for ESF.... Damn those DBZ charecters! >.<

Best answers
sorry i just looked at it through HLMV and i thouth the fingers were streching and stuff but mabey not sorry for the crap i gave you i should have tried playing with it not just viewing it my bad:)

Best answers
It aight B. Just gotta keep it on da low down nah mean?:]

Best answers
its useless to look at the model in hlmv.. if u want to view how it really looks, then go test ingame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jo. chek it out now !!! :talk:

Best answers
You make the best models and skins for ESF. He looks great. I was just wondering why you gave him the same kamehameha animation as your damaged Mystic Gohan. There's no reason why he should make it with one hand. But respect for that model :yes:

Best answers
no need for the one handed Kamehame ha, just looks ultra cool hehe. AzN, excellent model, at this rate all my models will have to be AzN models :) you are an inspiration to modellers, even tho my models don't get past the torso... o_o *runs*

*edit* Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks on 01-25-2003 09:31 PM <-- my time zone is setup right but it's 01-26-2003 and 1:19pm (about 10 minutes after I first posted) WHY?! thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats one of the best models ive ever seen!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Quick fix for those who cant get aorund REd Saiyans problem, take the link for the pic anbd change the .jpg to .zip.

Best answers
Its a perfect model its just that Saiyaman is a fruit, and I dont allow that kind of activity on my battlefield. To me Gohan sucked after Cell Sagas. Who would have thought he'd turn into such a f a g.

Best answers
aww cmon if u had powers like that u would prolly do the same dumb thing. I know i would. I mean cmon ur name would be famous all around the world. ya know. and have ppl make movies on ya. Or would u be like goku and just keep on dying to damn much. Sure goku is cool n all but he doesnt have to go to school and fight evil at the same time. This is his life. Fight, eat, sleep, fight, eat, sleep, fight, eat, have sex 1 time, sleep. Its the same thing over and over again. Its just not that interesting. Gohan has to go to school etc. Same thing for Goten. So tell me how would that make him a fruit?

almostdeleted

A
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

Wow, I would like to say.. Amazing.. Couple of errors like his back neck, but still.. amazing.. (Not like you see it ingame).

Now im not sure whether to use Mystic Gohan or Saiyaman Gohan

**Starts to curl in a ball on the floor screaming**o_o :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn

I dont know how azn does it hes so good

Best answers
Possibaly the best esf model ever, I love tha dan he does for deep idle it's funny. :yes:

Best answers
Ryu made a bug on the bottom of the shirt under the Belt. There is a black part in the skin what should be green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom