Best answers
w000 h00 good job Azn! I like it better than your battle damaged gohan

Best answers
Nice model, better then your mystic gohan, it would be nice to see a good cell saga gohan though

Best answers
i reskinned someones cellsaga gohan with a cape and it lookes pretty good i have normal and ssj both with a cape. i would gladly post it but my old hosting place wont allow me to upload stuff for free nemroe.

Best answers
wyatt will you email me your gohan. you have my email address right

Best answers
well about the model it uuhh... how should i put this... lets put it this way... the animations are kinda wacky;/ who ever animated it (mabey you?) did the wrond above the head move it is suppose to be powerbeam but you animated some makenso beam... even though they are the same moves and all they may screw up the game when he tries a powerbeam and his arms and fingers are like that of the strechy dude in that team 4 or something. Sorry if i ruinded really well skined and modled dude but that is what i saw in HLMV:cool:

Best answers
LOL! GJ! I like his Saiyaman Dance. :D
You're a l337 modeler, l337 skinner and a l337 animator. :D:D:D

Scruffie

S
I have three words.

****--ing---brilliant

Although, his Kamehameha has a BD animation, and his idle while flying animation should be him floating with crossed arms, looking smug an all.

Best answers
Redsayian.net hasnt been working for me for about 2 days so can anyone send it to me?

Best answers
Well guys i have to model and i could send it to ya thro aim. My sn is CSNemo9. Better get it while you can!:D

Byw Styer i dunno what the hell ur talking about..i have it and it works fine with the powerbeam..or r u talking about something else? o_o

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
there seem to be a sql worm slowing server down. srry for that guys. i think RS is working right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom