Great JoB!!! (+ question)

zAS

Best answers
First of all, i want to say WHAT A ******* GREAT JOB, I am your humble servant lol. Seriously, I absolutely love Dragon Ball Z so this game is just my cup of tea.

OK, here's my question, I've read somewhere in this forum that these are the available characters:

+ Goku: (Normal-SSJ 1/2/3)
+ Gohan: (Normal-SSJ 1/2)
+ Frieza: (Form 1/2/3/4)
+ Buu: (Normal-EVil Skinny, Super Buu, Kid buu)
+ Cell: (Normal-Imperfect/Perfect)
+ Piccolo: (Normal-No cape)
+ Trunks: (Normal-ssj, ussj)
+ Vegeta: (Normal-ssj 1/2[aka majin])
+ Krillin: (Normal-Mystic Krillin)
+ Andriod 18: (Normal-buddy A17)
+ Ginyu: (Normal-buddy guldo/burter/recoom)

35 Models
Though, for the bunch of hours Ive been playing (with bots cus I'm a noob duh), I still haven't met Goku in 2 or 3, Gohan in 2, Frieza in 3 or 4, #18, Ginyu, etc. (plenty more on that list). So whats up with that? Are those the full characters available for the upcoming 1.3 version?

Also, i would like to mention that i didn't like the mp3 music that came with the game that much. Thought I know this is totally my personal opinion, I rather it would be music from Dragon Ball Z!!! In fact, i have a bunch of PERFECT battle songs from DBZ if you are interested.

Thanks a lot!!

CYA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You found that in the Beta 1.3 discussion thread.

You see, the current version is 1.2.3 and you can only transform once at the moment. 1.3 is in production and will be out when it's done. There is no release date set.

As well, please don't evade the swear filter. We have many young users coming to the forum. Thank you.

zAS

Best answers
Ok, thanks for the info.

And about the "swear filter", I had no idea it was activated so, in fact, I wasn't trying to "evade it" but censor myself. Sorry for the language, but thats the way it came out :) Ill keep that in mind anyway.

Thanks a lot.

Best answers
so u mean 1,3 will have every transformation of every character right?

zAS

Best answers
Cool, can't wait!

Is there any posts discussing the release date?

Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would like to note that 1.3 will not have all transformations. It will only have DBZ's transformations, which go up to Super Saiyajin 3. SSJ 4, Oozaru, et cetera, will not be included.

zAS

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I would like to note that 1.3 will not have all transformations. It will only have DBZ's transformations, which go up to Super Saiyajin 3. SSJ 4, Oozaru, et cetera, will not be included.
GREAT!!! DBZ is my favourite series, i haven't even watched DBGT so i don't care a bit about SSJ 4.

Thanks for the info, as I was about to ask the exact question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom