Grav rooms

Best answers
Ok so training in the grav room made them stronger right?
Well that's all a bunch of phuee :fight: I should only make you faster, since most of the stress is on the feet and the legs.
Now if they were lifting weights in that kind of gravity then they would probably get stronger (((Arm wise))), but other than that it should have just made em faster.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You don't need to worry about gravitation rooms, they don't exist.

Anyway, more to the point: Why would you just get faster and not gain any strength? Your body adapts to the gravity to a point where it can move around as easily as you would in normal Earth gravity. During that whole adaptation, your whole body was placed under enormous stress and you were practically on the floor 98% of the time. As you get used to it, you body becomes much more effiencent at functioning within those conditions, and it becomes super conditioned.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm pretty sure we wouldn't be able to adapt to those conditions unless we very slowly increased the g's. Even then, it would probably have a negative impact on our bodies.

On another note, Superman is as strong as he is because his planet's gravity was significantly stronger than ours. Over time, his species adapted to it. It wasn't like someone just threw a guy who came from Earth into a room that increased the gravity 100 fold.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that's all a bunch of phuee I should only make you faster, since most of the stress is on the feet and the legs.
Now if they were lifting weights in that kind of gravity then they would probably get stronger (((Arm wise))), but other than that it should have just made em faster.
That would be true if all they were doing was walking around, but they did press-ups and situps too, excercising other parts of their body to a greater extent.

If you want to experience greater gravity, stand up on an airplane during take-off and try walking, each leg feels like it's wearing lead boots. Alternatively, one of the fairground rides where you're span around and around so that you 'stick' to the walls of the room, try punching in that, you'll be lucky to seperate your arm from the wall in the first place.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually you get something like a gravity room, in a way, astornauts use them to adapt before going into space, but that just makes gravity less, I'm sure there is a way to make it more, but what do I know, I'm a stupid teenager that knows nothing.

But obviously you'll get stronger in one of those things, your muscles work if you lift more weight... -_- in other words you are exercising always, but you'll be pretty damned ugly when you come out of there, your eyebrows will be huge, because of the weight increase, you'll look like those steroid using body builders with those squarish faces.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You couldn't train for long in there, and not day-after-day either. It would be like doing bicep curls every day, your muscles would have no time to repair.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also true, but goku them were freaks, it's not supposed to make sense, it just is like that, that's why we have anime and stuff, because it's nice for young people to watch and stuff can be done that isn't possible in real life XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom