GRat idea to get more people actively playing!!!

Do you like the Idea?

• Totally Dude!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes!

• No!

• Thats Stupid!! Don't do that!

• Total voters
Best answers
The reason most people stopped playing is becuz they got the strongest they could so where no one could beat them so it got boring (including me)
You could add
1.Pan as a teen
2.Buu Trans form to Super buu then to Kid Buu
3.Uub (rencarnation of buu as seen in last episode of DBZ)
4.Son Goku as a little boy (in DB/GT)
5.U can have Andriods!
6.Goten (Teen) and/or(Little boy)
7.Trunks(Teen) and/or(Little Boy)
8. All Saiya Jin's Can reach SSJ4/Oukazari/Golden Oukazari
9.Yamtcha
10.Tien
11.Choa tzu
12. The attack Zanzouken: A technique where a person moves so fast, they leave an after-image of themselves. Goku uses it to baffle enemies, and Krillin and Vegeta also can do it.
13.Captian Ginyu
14.Cooler -->trans form to Metal Cooler
15.Lord Slug
16.King Cold
P.S. if ya need some help just ask ok

Post a Reply on wut u think about it!!plz! i want to here about wut u think about my idea Well i hope you use my suggestions!!

If you need any help trying to make sum of these you guys can aim me and tech me a little about wut to do and i'll do it the best i can

Orz

Best answers
Unfortunately your thread is going to get closed real fast, but it's not my job to tell you that. I just thought I should point out that reading some of those colours was a difficult. For the dark blue I had to highlight it just to figure out what you were saying. It's inventive, but it sure does make reading hard.

Fusion:

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22152

Further transformation is going to be in the game eventually - the designers want it as much as we do - but it just takes time. There is a lot of effort involved in making high-quality models, getting together sounds, and creating the code. The actual gameplay (melee, performance) takes priority over future transformations. Those will be considered when ESF is 'complete'.

And just to save the moderator having to type this - there's not going to be any GT in ESF, and I'm pretty sure combos aren't an option either. Still, they're not bad IDEAS, but everything you mention has been covered many times before.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orz: I appreciate the help. But next time it would be best leaving out the part of the thread getting closed. That is what we call acting like a mod.

But everything else you said was accurate.

M4A1: You can delete it if you want, or I can close it. Up to you. But it is nice to see another Minnesotan on the boards. Make sure to stick around. ok? :smile:

Best answers
ok i will lol i went to dragonmod z to tell them my ideas and there like what a disgrace why would it be called dragonmod z if theres gt in it huh then they called gt g*y !!! dude gt rulez!! but were like "yea lets call it DMGT" i was like "hell with the name gosh its about how many people play the game gosh"

dude do u think my idea is preteh kewl?

i mean it would a long time btut ya know in the end you can be so much prouder

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
use search buttion

and notice how much has been suggested before and note what has happened to thoes topics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom