Graphics T-shirt

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
some dude breaking. made something simple for my graphics project, gonna stamp it onto a t shirt or something.

comments?

it was supposed to be a guy doing an invert, but then my friends like no man! make it a 1h invert! and now it looks like a tabletop

gonna do a blue and red version.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
awsome
make a dropshadow on the ground a lil

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try putting his ass higher in the air; atm it looks like a hybrid of a piked airchair and an invert

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bboy_Budokai said:
some dude breaking. made something simple for my graphics project, gonna stamp it onto a t shirt or something.

comments?

it was supposed to be a guy doing an invert, but then my friends like no man! make it a 1h invert! and now it looks like a tabletop

gonna do a blue and red version.
around here pikes = tabletops. thats what he ment.

Best answers
It looks ok i guess. What's a table top and all this other stuff you've been talking about inverts and stuff? Some kinda skateboarding or something?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kasey. my dear friend kasey.
we are talking about breakdancing. why would you bring skateboarding into this? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my advice would be ...get more into anotomy then redraw it and then and only then print it

Best answers
I know this has been on here a while, but it looks as though it's created from vector art. If I were you, I'd go back and reorient the layers. Send his right arm to the very back and bring his head to the very front. It'll clear up those overlapping lines that you see and give it a "cleaner" more professional look. Overall, it's not bad. And if you're looking to put this on a shirt, it would fly. I create artwork like this all day every day for a screenprinter. Just remember to create a white fill for everything that should be white so that your separations will come out correctly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry but threads that have been inactive for two weeks or more are considered dead. I know you meant well but please don't post in dead topics. The thread's creator has been banned since anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom