GRAPHIC LAG

Best answers
my title speaks for it self i usualy get 30 or higher in other mods and not this one i get 14 or less fps... BTW i have a ATI radeon 7000 pci 64 mb ... help me..

Best answers
Sierra Sonic said:
ESF is very GFX intensive.
Cant put it much better than that, plus, the fact that its still in "Beta" and it being not COMPLETELY stable probably affects it as well, i lag a ton too

Best answers
i thought it will be my 3d card problem so i'm not the only one getting this low fps right

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is radeon supposed to be good or something. cuz i mean i have a geforce 2 and i get 100 fps. so i mean that says something right there. and besides i hear that for 1.2 youll need a radeon to play 1.2 or something similar to it. like with out it your fps will do BOOM down. : p which sucks for me.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GeForce and Radeon cards (as a blanket class) are recommended for ESF. If your FPS are low, you must examine your settings and enable the ATI optimizations, they are listed in this forum, use the search function to find them.

Best answers
i don't really no why i get low fps in esf all i no that in other mods like natural selection or counter strike i get 30 and higher fps

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a problem with your settings, there is an ATI optimization thread, it should help you. Try it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom