• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
5pm should be fine for me, but it would be nice if you could set an individual time for each fight, and set it up on a table here (the first fight starting at 5)

Best answers
yeah but seeing me and sky have to fight each other i'd realy like to start at 5.30 or even 6 .. otherwise i'll have to forfeigh.. and sky missing all the fun of baeting the complete crap out of me..

Best answers
Originally posted by SuperSaiyaChris
schools out for me =oP
well it isn't for me but contact me on aim or sumthing... so we can set a deal when we will play , and if its posible for legend to come and see the match :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so that's 12:00 eastern... i guess i can make that, if i'm awake by then. Guess i'll be fighting without taking a shower :/

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same here Phatlsugga. I'm going to have to wake up a little early so that I can actually wake up lol. I guess I'll grab some caffiene tonight to snap me in gear tomorrow. Where is everyone going to be meeting and what server are we using?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
im pretty sure i will make it ... if not som1 jump in for me or we make another apointment if possible

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Scorcher2k
Where is everyone going to be meeting and what server are we using?
Yeah, where is the server, i don't beleive that's been told yet. If it has, can somoene fill me in?

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I have set up an irc channel for us to gather in. I think getting there like a half hour early if possible would be good. The channel is #grandtournament and its of course on irc.gamesnet.net

Best answers
I really can't do it at 5:00, cuz it's 12:00 eastern time, I have a final from 12 to 3. So assume around 8:00 GMT, I could make it....if you don't mind me being late. Alternately, I could do it earlier, like 10 AM my time, 3:00 GMT...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Dr. Zaius
I really can't do it at 5:00, cuz it's 12:00 eastern time, I have a final from 12 to 3. So assume around 8:00 GMT, I could make it....if you don't mind me being late. Alternately, I could do it earlier, like 10 AM my time, 3:00 GMT...
he set it at 5 because alot of people are still in school, so 3pm will be no good for quite a few....besides...theres been no word off legend for a while, and its supposed to be held today o_O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dude if ur organising this we should at least get som info were to gather and how late we be there like half an hour earlier then when it starts and i dont want the tourney to get delay again

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I have set up an irc channel for us to gather in. I think getting there like a half hour early if possible would be good. The channel is #grandtournament and its of course on irc.gamesnet.net

This was posted earlier. You guys need to read a little more carefully lol. Probably try to be there like 15 minutes early so that people don't have to wait for partners to show. In any case I'm sure we'll wait like 5-10 minutes if your late. Hope everyoen shows and we have a blast with this.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
wich server shall we be playing in?? cant fight without a good server

Best answers
yeah and when, which time does any one play...

man i had enough of this... to much confusions, a host that doesn't tell ****... i'm out... some one else take my place.. i'll try it when some one does organize it...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
another pointless war... i wanted to be pwned by gr00vy... guess not :O

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your going to be in the tournament stop reading the forums already and join the irc channel.

Best answers
due to over playing of ESF my mum and dad have became concerned for my GCSE revision and have stopped me playing ESF.......so i don't want to dissapoint anyone so if someone would like to finish what i started i would be more than happy to past the Grand Tournament Organiser spot to them....once again so all :(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
AAAHHHH!!!! i TOTALLY FORGOT? whats the time of the tournament? ....

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would a mod please delete this whole thread. The tournament has been cancelled and I'm going to be starting signups for a real one. I will post all important information as well as times, settings, and rules.

Best answers
TOUNAMENT CLOSED...SORRY ALL but plz stop messaging me having ago at me ...i have had people doing it for a while now i am really sorry and theres nothing more i can do sorry :(

Legend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom