• YES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds good to me, Is there any details on what time it will be, and timezone?

Best answers
Everyone is saying not at school hours so i was thinking about 5pm(ish)????????????

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
schools out for me =oP

Best answers
I might make the Top 5.... thats if I start training now... I just need to know the time of when this tournament is gonna start... :]

Best answers
Ugh if it's at 5:00 GMT it'll be at noon my time :) I have school till around 3 Eastern Time (GMT-5), so figure around 8 to 8:30 is the soonest I can fight GMT.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ZTiMaStA
hmm how much differents is holland compared to uk ?
FOR ALL THE TIME DIFFERENCES, GO HERE:
http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

Now I hope everyone else won't ask the same question.

Best answers
lmao lynx i wonder if you changed the stats couse it wasnt 80-9 idiot maybe 20-10 or 20-15 lmao seeying u lose the first round with beams hahaha......count on u will lose th round if you fight me :laff:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Protector
lmao lynx i wonder if you changed the stats couse it wasnt 80-9 idiot maybe 20-10 or 20-15 lmao seeying u lose the first round with beams hahaha......count on u will lose th round if you fight me :laff:
This is not the place to flame/taunt others. Legend has been organizing this for a long while... do you want to be the reason to get this closed?

Please stick to the topic and leave all the big talk for the servers after you actually win the match.

Best answers
WEll 5pm is a realy bad time... can i show up at 5.30? then i've finished my dinner and am on full strength :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hmmm pro wannabe if you want to spar im ur man :D my aim is timasta14 aim me......

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This wensday 5 pm? sure... if the server isnt compleetly full i am in. i only want to fight the person i need to fight. so other people should leave the server then.. otherwise my fps gets ****ed up

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom