Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lynxy
Lmao goten (protector), what's up with you, weren't you supposed to train all the summer so you could "beat" me? Suffice to say, I don't think you're any good at all. If I remember correctly, me and Kenshin had a 89-9 versus your old clan TZF (And those deaths were because of us being careless).

Yet another thing, I never said I was the "ultimate" warrior, and if you think I am, thanks. If not, prove me wrong and have a little game versus lil ol' me, I'll try not to humiliate you, badly.
Amen

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Legend
common now ladies lets not get horrible
amen for that :p but im not sure i will win but i think i have better change of winning then legend :p (no offence)

Best answers
Originally posted by ZTiMaStA
amen for that :p but im not sure i will win but i think i have better change of winning then legend :p (no offence)
:rolleyes: n/o but i hopehe wins, it will teatch you a good lesson from saying u will beat him and then getting beaten up ... so u don't think ur king of esf... :scared:

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm interested to see how I handle myself against lynx. I've had a few people challenge me but I've enjoyed just seeing how good they are more than trying to really wipe the floor with them. It will be interesting to see how I do when I really put in the effort.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, i'm an ok fighter, i've never fought lynx or groovy, but i usually handle myself well in battle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a pro wannabe v |::Z::| GMan |=|

Ok who is that guy? Talk to me on AIM: GravitonSurge

Also, when is this?

Map should be cell_day or maybe spike

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i just say im gonna beet him cause im excited ^^ and no , im not the king of esf =[
Legend v TiMaStA <-------- when is this ?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now now, let's leave the big words for after people win the matches. =)

Originally posted by Legend

and there up i just did the draw and here we are :D

Cell/Cell form 2 v [SA]KilledWithStyle

a pro wannabe v |::Z::| GMan |=|

{LM} Zero01 v |CBK| Skyrider

Scorcher2k v |::Z::| Lynx |=|

bender v |CBK| Insanity

Jonesdaniel v [NC]Damien

~{ape}~SSJ4 Gogeta v |CBK| Snow1586

Dr. Zaius v SR.patrik spense

Legend v TiMaStA

M v phatslugga

pieces -x- v Groovy

Merxas v Kid BUU
Sadly, as I had mentioned in one of your 5 tournament threads, I cannot play in a tournament now since I am back home on my laptop. So that means the winner spot is open for someone else to grab.

Off-topic:
My prediction of the winner: Lynx
My prediction of the runner up: GMan
Epi (gogeta) might not even make the top 5, he's been out of 1.1

Best answers
Now now grOOv, it was supoosed to be suprise for me to win, and you ruined it, hmmph:(

Best answers
It looks like the tournament is already decided before the battles even took place. :(

P.S. @Gman: I don't have AIM. If you want, you'll have to contact me some other way. I'm mostly playing on NL servers and on Scorcher2k's server. BTW, I don't think you have to worry about me :fight:

Best answers
Ok i need some clearance now: which time will we be playing, on which map and on which day...
all being so confusing...

Best answers
Hi all Legend here

Due to Revision(GCSE) and farthers day i have had problems sorting the touney out. Please can u wait for about errr well until wednesday thats when my exams finish....hope this is ok for everyone and can i appologise one more time for the delay in the tourney...sorry :S

Legend

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is this your... say 6th or 7th thread about the SAME tournament? Why not keep everything in one thread to avoid confusion for the participants and also to avoid clutterring up the forums?

Someone who hasn't checked the forums in a few days and is also participating in this 'tournament' of yours will see 5 new threads in front of him and will have to browse through all of them just to find out what the details are. Why not just stick to one? If you request a mod from Off-Topic or a super-mod/admin, all your threads can be merged into one mega-thread. That way it'll be much easier to keep track of what's going on.

Best answers
all the threads are sub subjected so if they want the fight list well then it's easy to find and so on

but i am sorry if it confusses anyone...and if an admin wants me to stop making new threads just tell me ok. Annoying all u guys here is the lasy thing i want to do :D

Legend

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your right lost im kinda getting lost in this tournament cause i already asked a million time when this is gonna start hmpff i need to know it now else i might not show up if you tell me the last second....

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay neat and clean now. :)

Now stick to one thread Legend, coz I have inside info Majin might hang you to his backdoor knob if you make another thread. :p

(@Majin_You) k, they're all smooshed together
• +grOOvy pats Majin_You
(@Majin_You) It was hard because there were so many >_<
(+grOOvy) Heh yea. But merging = GOOD... helps keep the forums neat and clean =)
(@Majin_You) if he makes another one....
(+grOOvy) lol

Watch out ;) and best of luck for the tournament!

*I would do nothing of the sort, I ph34r t3h consequences* - Majin_You

*I'm kiddin' with ya, Maj! =P* - grOOvy

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Legend i dont expect you to lose in the forums we will bove be winners =] even though i will win :p :p :p hehehe jk meet me in the ring on wensday :) 3 days from now we will have a tournement :D im the king and ur the challengers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, its alright on Wednesday aslong as its not during school hours... (i get home and ready for 4:30pm GMT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom