Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Hope, I'm not too late.
a pro wannabe - goku

And please do post some rules. It could get ugly if u don't.. :)

Best answers
its probably full but try to let me in too o_o

name : Sano or [TUP]-Sano||SS2
model : trunks

i hope frieza disc isnt allowed or else this could get pretty lame

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
do u lose if u touch the ground outside the ring? whats the map?

Best answers
I say Trunks and Buu shouldn't be allowed, for their obvious melee and powerlevel advantages. But anyway....

Name: M
Model: Cell

Best answers
I can understand Frieza and Buu being disabled, but Trunks? Just because he hits through a block with -20% health left? Well it's stupid to block anyway, mostly doesn't work.

Best answers
Originally posted by Lynxy
I can understand Frieza and Buu being disabled, but Trunks? Just because he hits through a block with -20% health left? Well it's stupid to block anyway, mostly doesn't work.
i agrea with lynxy

Best answers
Wait, Frieza disabled and not Trunks? That's hardly fair...The only one I can see being disabled is Buu, because PL boosts EVERY attack. Trunks has strong melee, but only has Burning Attack, which is no Kame-wave. This is not a melee-only tourney, it's everything, so trunks' advantage is not unfair, it's balanced by his lack of good beams. Frieza should be allowed, I don't see why not. Only n00bs can't get past Frieza disc one on one...come on. I can make it go back and forth, but that's it...how about moving to the side or beaming? The disc is only useful when the opponent isn't paying attention or doesn't see you, or....is a n00b. I say allow every char, I bet most people won't play Buu anyway, and there's a reason for that, because even his PL advantage doesn't let him own absolutely everything...

And about teleport advantage....um, this is a tournament, not a free for all, so no one's going to be transing "early in the game". I'm assuming all players must start at their characters' base PL. And I'm also assuming you meant "as" instead of "and", because he doens't have a teleport advantage outside of ssjing early.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds fair enough. But it's upto the tournament's host (Legend) to decide which characters are allowed. So now that he has your opinions, let him decide.

Back to the talking about the tournament please!

Originally posted by UltraPerfectCel
Groovy you sig just gets better and better *Sorry for being off topic* :)
It doesn't matter if you say it. Time and time again, people double post and say "sorry for double post but it had to be done", and like your case, they also say "sorry for offtopic". This is considered spam, even if you apologise for it. Please refrain from doing this again.

Thanks for the comment, next time use the handy PM option in the forums.

Best answers
Hi all legend here.

I have been reading all your PMs and posts and have come to this conclusion about the rules.

1. The only character that is not allowed is buu.
2. Anything goes (melee and beams)
3. I will have to ref every match played
4. A match is won when the competitors or the battle wins 3
games
5. No trans killing
6. No finger lasers (theres seems to be alot of people against
them. Sorry all u freeza fans)
7. Plz no moaning about unfairness and people supposedly using
hax and so on.

Hope these rules are ok for everyone and after today i can't accpet any applicants. So tonight i will be sorting out matches and will PM u at some point to tell u when your up. :D

Have fun and remeber this tourny is dedicated to the ESF team and everyone who helped to make it.

Legend

P.S i was wondering if anyone has any objections to me joining....i am the organiser and i would like to participate. Is that ok with everyone? if not just say :D

Retired
Best answers
I think it would be wise if I made this a sticky for you.

Best answers
I don't know, if I'm in the tourney or not but I dont think that lasers should be allowed. If you knock someone to the ground and he can't get up for few seconds, the attacker is almost assured to be a winner. Even 1 knock to the ground (+lasers) is, I think, enough to kill the opponent.

I don't quite understand the part about transformations. I'm guessing you've not decided yet, if the players will play in their ascended/descended form? I do believe everyone should fight either ascended/descended. Not some descended, some ascended.. :)

Best answers

P.S i was wondering if anyone has any objections to me joining....i am the organiser and i would like to participate. Is that ok with everyone? if not just say :D
well no objections here, and as i would like to battle u :D

(i'll be kicked around anyway)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
name: |CBK| Skyrider
Model: Trunks

Users who are viewing this thread