Grand Tournament #2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just thought I'd say that I'm available again, I'll join as Piccolo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...It hasn't even started yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scorcher2k said:
EVERYONE:
- If you don't show your disqualified.
- If your game crashes the person your playing has the choice of taking the scores you had or replaying the match.
- Matches will be held in 216.158.170.10 (US EAST server) and I will ref all the matches for sake of truth.
- Everyone should join up to #grandtournament on irc.gamesnet.net at least 10 minutes before we start.
- Please post your game name, where you live, and what character you’ll be using if you wish to participate.
- Please don't post on how the rules are stupid or unfair.
yep anyway i guess ill join too

name - Pain
area - New York
char - gohan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, sorry about this, but it seems I'm going to be away ANYWAY. Unexpected reason. Can't participate.

Best answers
poop, sorry scorch, I'm not gonna be able to play in the tourney. We have a team dinner after practice, and i gotta be there.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I realize this won't work out evenly but if people don't show up it will work out nicely. Will make a better representation of the ladder if I get time tomorrow. I need nabore to state a character if he checks this as well... Everyone be sure to show up tomorrow in irc.gamesnet.net #grandtournament or contact me if you absolutely can't get into irc (not if you don't want to) at [email protected]

1. Kenshin (cell) vs. Zod (cell)
2. Statix (goku) vs. Pain (gohan)
3. Mystix (buu) vs. Vash (trunks)
4. Kami (cell) vs. Phatslugga (goku)
5. Crackerjack (trunks) vs. OPEN
6. Nabore (?) vs. Ultimate 17 (cell)
7. Kiori (trunks) vs. Pistolwhipped (piccolo)
8. Aegis (vegeta) vs. Kuwabara (piccolo)
9. Jarriston (trunks) vs. Samosuke (goku)
10. Halorin (piccolo) vs. Kakarotto (trunks)
11. Legend (freeza) vs. Optional (trunks)
12. Necro (goku) vs. Cloudssj (krillin)
13. Naruto (goku) vs. Talon (piccolo)

Best answers
i must regretfully withdrawl from the tourney.
Friday night I hafta go visit a friend up north.
sorry, i really wanted to play :(

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To listen to tournament happenings and such open mms://www.csygames.com/esf in windows media player. Let me know while I'm talking if I sound a little to *** lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cant wait... I'm going to be working at my bro's house on that day.. but im going extra early so i can make it back in time.. i might be about 15 minutes late at most. Since i'm in the 4th match i dont think it will be a big deal.

Best answers
Nabore only picks Vegeta. I'm sure he's banned from the forums, so being his brother, I'll just go ahead and say that for him.

Best answers
I'd play, but for the next few days things are going to be really hectic. That and I never got around to fixing my mouse. Most of tomorrow I'm going to be in a studio working on my LP, and that mixed in with college finals and the woman, it's just not looking good. I disqualify myself. Maybe some other time, or hopefully by the time the third tournament comes around, I'll be signed some place and making a CD.

Best answers
Im going to have to drop for the tourney because of basketball practice -_-'

Best answers
gosh darn it, lol im sorry i wasnt there tonight, had to go christmas shopping and drive my dad to the bar -_- Hope Naruto did alright, at friends right now, Darn Halorin dropped out, lol if i had been there i guess i would have automattically advanced ;) Scorcher i think u should hold another tourny for new years or something, i dont think enough people knew about this one soon enough in advance to make sure thier schedule was clear. Anyways just an idea because i could see that there were a few people that werent there for the tournament... ****ty eh....anyways i had been training for this tourny for a while darn it, lol im sorry i couldnt attend. and good luck to all of those who did. I hope the best of the best were labelled the best ;) lol :yes: N e ways im outtie, gotta go to some party or something. -_- Ill talk to you all later. Peace

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First Round:
1. Statix vs. Pain >Statix
2. Kami vs. Phatslugga>Kami
3. Aegis vs. Nabore >Aegis
4. Necro vs. Snow>Snow
5. Soul vs. optional>optional
6. Legend vs. Scorcher2k>legend

Second Round:
1. Statix vs. Kami>Kami
2. Aegis vs. Snow>Aegis
3. Legend vs. Optional>Legend

Legend leaves server and doesn't come back for some reason after I told him to stay...
Kami vs opty>kami
Kami vs Aegis> kami

Winner of the tourny is Kami! Congrats!
Alltogether it went smoother than before but I was a little dissapointed at everyone cancelling right before or during it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom