Grand Theft Auto Fans

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"And I raaaan... in circles waiting for this gaaaaame."

Best answers
I got ten bucks on them using the recycled GTA3 engine.

But honestly if I didn't already know they were using the Tabletennis engine I wouldn't be suprised.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't really like GTA. It's fun to play, but the game itself is far too... simple. Just, plain simple made. The voices could have done better, especially all the swearing is just over-doing it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Again, not on PC why?
GTA games are never released on the PC at the same time as the console games. That actually works out 10 times better for us in the end, since the PC version always works and looks better than their console counterparts (gta3, not so much). Add to that the fact that we get mods and we're golden.

I want to be able to scale buildings this time and dive off of the rooftops. With Spiderman 3 coming out soon, Rockstar is going to have to try really hard to impress us with city landscapes.

Best answers
I hope its an improvement on the others, which in my opinion are some of the most overrated games in history, I would play them for a few weeks, but the mission design so poor it just led to me getting bored.

I mean honestly, gaming publications and websites were giving San Andreas 10/10 across the board, (even in the graphics department and that game is ugly as sin even for a ps2 game)

Still I'm going to keep my eye on it, now that the whole load-free streaming world isnt something to wonder at, maybe they'll work a little harder on their game design.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GTA is a significantly overrated and over hyped video game, the graphics for this game always sucked, I hope the graphics look much better in this version, maybe they should add more things, like Vs mode and etc.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dunno, although I'm not a huge GTA fan, I think GTA: SA made some signifcant progress. And although the graphics weren't zomg awesome, the total size of the map WAS pretty huge. Anyone have the exact specs on how much of the DVD the game took up? In any case, I think they're going to need to add some really snazzy new features to keep the game interesting, as well as developing a storyline at least as good as the one in SA, which you have to admit, was the best story to date.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, new stuff to do is a must. I was getting bored in the last one not for lack of challenge, but just because it was the same game done over again.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They only do so well in reviews because they advertise everywhere.

Their games are crap. I bet even despite the PS3/Xbox360 generation this game will STILL look and play like the utter **** it is.

Best answers
I dunno what it is about GTA games but something always seems to be missing. No i'm not talkin about graphics.... just somethin about the gameplay.

Best answers
I agree, Rockstar are great at making Sandboxes.

They just havent built a good game around one yet.

Not one worthy of the hype anyway.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone know the release date of the game?
Anyway....I despite the graphics witch are decent the game play is just amazing especialy if you play SA-MP san andreas multiplayer its like close to wow to the things you can do in samp you race other people,kill the for money, or just get into a plane for fun and do dog fights (plane fights) or just play around, till now I found a rock that looks like a dildo with balls and many people know it and a hidden shortcut.

Best answers
I'm gonna say if you can play a real co-op type thing or finally go online with it on the console then it'd be nice.

Create-a-Character would be a very very very nice addition aswell.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They only do so well in reviews because they advertise everywhere.

Their games are crap. I bet even despite the PS3/Xbox360 generation this game will STILL look and play like the utter **** it is.
I guess San Andreas became the third highest rated PS2 game, and twelfth highest rated game ever (Source) because of advertising.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm surprised so many people are hating on GTA.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It got rated that high because every 50-cent wannabe rapper in urban america bought it. Not because of advertising.

But also, not because it was good.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It got rated that high because every 50-cent wannabe rapper in urban america bought it.
Pride, I'm going to give you a minute to rethink what you just said there. Unless you expect us all to believe that 50-cent rapper wannabes are running the inner workings of IGN, Gamespot, Gamespy, Official Playstation Magazine, Gamepro, Yahoo Games, etc...

I would also like to point to exhibit B, GTA III.

Second highest rated PS2 game of all time, eleventh highest rated game of all time.

O RLY? YA RLY! NO WAI!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom