Grafic Engine

Best answers
Does eny1 know how can i make and engine grafic .... some llink to a tutorial with what i need or something ??? ,,, does it have to do with modeling and 2d and 3d art ???? plz help if you know something

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reaverz_san said:
Does eny1 know how can i make and engine grafic .... some llink to a tutorial with what i need or something ??? ,,, does it have to do with modeling and 2d and 3d art ???? plz help if you know something
An engine is usually all code and the graphics/models are placed on top of it. You need to know a lot about coding if you wish to make your own engine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Reaverz_san said:
Chances are if you think just a tutorial can help you create a graphics engine, then you don't have a chance in hell of being capable of coding one.

Best answers
Kama said:
Chances are if you think just a tutorial can help you create a graphics engine, then you don't have a chance in hell of being capable of coding one.
Amen to that.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that if he will start now and never give up and learn how to code in 2-3 years he will get starte at his game and in 3 to 10 years to make his game

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, what are your plans for the engine? It may be easier to use an existing one or buy one instead, it takes companies many months/years to make one, alone it is seemingly impossible.

Good luck anyway?

Best answers
the 2nd Son said:
So, what are your plans for the engine? It may be easier to use an existing one or buy one instead, it takes companies many months/years to make one, alone it is seemingly impossible.

Good luck anyway?
Actually, only 10% of the work involved in a project is actually writing code. The other 90% is analysis, design, and the rest is for debugging and testing. Building the engine is a much smaller part than you'd think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom