Graffiti anyone?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone vandalised our school seriously. Graffiti was everywhere, and marijuana leafs were around the school. What I have found funny was that behind the PE locker rooms, there was a spray paint that said "OwN3D" and of course, it was funny.

Now, today in school I dressed up as a CRIP, in blue clothes, but not on purpose (All of my clothes were in the landury basket). Teachers stared to me to death and all of the blue they started talking about the Graffiti, and they look at me while talking to the class, like if I knew something but of course that was because of the incident that happened to me 4 days ago. (Which is probably boring to most of you guys.)

I know I didn't do it but how can I make it look like that I didn't do it, seriously.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Photos? 10 char. Juist tell them you didn't do it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let me see if I can get my friends to get a photo before they repaint the walls tommorow, acually one of my friends has the Marijuana leaf one in his cell, i'll try to get it tommorow.

PS.
I spelled Maruchan noodles all over my shirt. =_=

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you can make use of that little thing they call "Innocent until proven guilty". Unless they have surveillance or some other evidense that proves you did the vandalism, they can't touch you. Nor can they discriminate based on suspicion (afaik), so you need not worry. It couldn't hurt to remind the teachers at your school of that, though. Tell your principal that you feel your teachers have placed blame on you and that you didn't do it. Your teachers will be whipped back in line and you should be left alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom