gradual swoop speeds 1.3

Best answers
I'm just curious how the swoop speeds change between non-turbo, turbo, and charged turbo in 1.3.

I could probably ask a million varying questions about it, so I'll stop myself and let someone knowledgable answer.

EDIT: Swoop speeds in regard to how quickly they accelerate and how fast they initially start out, for those of you who want to answer.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't swoop while using turbo.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No idea about charged turbo and turbo relation, but turbo swoop is faster than nonturbo swoop

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normal swoop speeds are between 1300 and 1700 hl units depending on the character and level. Having Turbo on while swooping is a 1.2x speed bonus if you are in charged turbo you are on a 1.5x bonus for the duration of the charge. Of course all those values are subject to be changed at any time..

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty fast IMO.

Best answers
Have you guys considered making Turbo have the same Max swoop speed as Charged Turbo, but Charged Turbo makes it accelerate faster? I think that might work out well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you guys considered making Turbo have the same Max swoop speed as Charged Turbo, but Charged Turbo makes it accelerate faster? I think that might work out well.
Pointless. The acceleration is not noticeable anyhow.

Best answers
Alright nevermind then. I was assuming based on what someone brought up in another post that acceleration mattered, and apparently it doesn't. Thanks for filling me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom