Grab Oprion

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was thinking about the grab maybe he will have an option when you grab your oponet and your pl is biger then his you will rise him up and break him on the knew like SuperAndroid 13 did to Vegeta it will be cool

Best answers
That would be nice.

Maybe like Brolly did in movie ten with Gotten and Trunks.
Grabd theyr legs and smashed them to the ground.
(Cant remember weather he punched them to the fase before.)
Of course in game it would be done to one opponent at a time. (and not by Brolly)

Or the thrower could grab his enemy by the head (or neck) and do couple of punches in the fase (or gut).

There is just numerous ways to mutilate your enemy :devgrin: .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, there are.

Unfortunately, that means so much extra work for the team. Consider the complexity of the required animations and the extra coding for special attacks like that.

Too much work, IMO.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, nice eye candy, and I wouldn't mind that being at all...but it's all up to the team and whether they are willing to do the extra work.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't know. If the opponents Power Level would be bigger all the time, then there is no way you are able to actually throw your enemy. Which means the enemy can throw you all the time without you actually be able to counter it. I think it should rather use up stamina / KI (Also known as energy) to do the job.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if the team is willing to do the extra work, I'm sure as hell not willing to do the extra waiting. 1.3 curse you!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Spunky said:
Even if the team is willing to do the extra work, I'm sure as hell not willing to do the extra waiting. 1.3 curse you!
Something called Patches? ^_^, spanky! :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it would slow down the game pace to be completely honest, atleast in the way I view it. Someone grabs you and then how long do you expect to be there for in that time frame fighting for your life?.

If it was to be implemented though it should be done struggle style, and if the victim player can break free the grabber should take some damage (I was thinking around 20-30hp damage if he breaks free, 20 being the minium and higher damage being dependant of pl or stamina).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom