Goz and Mez - skins done

Best answers
Credits to DarkSniper for the Goz and Mez models
So good to have 3DSM again... me made a quick Goz and Mez skins, just for fun. critz to improve my work are all welcomed

Goz skin [ real style ]

Mez skin [ anime style ]

NOTE: The sign is HFIL coz FUNimation change it, but in the original show the sign is HELL so I will not change that. prove > see the pic

stay 2nd for more

Best answers
Their shirts aren't spose to say HELL, they're s'pose to say 'HFIL', Hall For Infinite Losers. I think thats what it stands for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really really really love this skins...

But the knees look really akward...

Very nice though.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ethereal said:
Their shirts aren't spose to say HELL, they're s'pose to say 'HFIL', Hall For Infinite Losers. I think thats what it stands for.
Its supposed to say Hell, like Goku[ssj] said. Funimation changed it to HFIL (home for infinite loosers).

Best answers
1st post update it above

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah HFIL and HELL are the same thing; until GT comes along with HFIL as the sandy/bloody pond place and HELL as the lava/brimstone different place. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Nice skins, they look just like the real thing, especially Mez.

Are you doing both real and anime versions for all your models?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GokuSSJ, those have to be the most realistic models i have ever seen in terms of the mdoel lookin like what it is supposed to look like. I look forward to your future work, 10/10 for the models man

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
GokuSSJ, those have to be the most realistic models i have ever seen in terms of the model lookin like what it is supposed to look like. I look forward to your future work, 10/10 for the models man
DarkSniper did the models, he did the skins o_O

Best answers
whatever , both work result is the best one i ever see , i hope goku vegeta and the other will be also great as this skin =oo

Best answers
Sorry im not a big dbz fan XD Its been years since Ive watched the series. ANd i didnt really watch em all. Im not a guru ;( My apologizes. They look great. I really like the style.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks awesome, truly the best Gos and Mez skin's and model I've seen!

(and the only one I've ever seen :p )

But seriously, good job. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks ok so far, but I'm kind of confused on what your aiming for. It seems like your crossing cell shaded with the more realistic dbz style (mostly seen on these forums) into the same skin.

For example, the arms on the blue character looks like you were aiming for semi realism, but the cloth looks like you were going with the cell shaded technique. Try and figure out what style your going to create(cell shaded etc...) and make the entire skin like that.

It looks like you really overused the smudging tool on the arms and legs, try to clean it up. You also need to learn where to add shadows and highlights in the correct places, try looking up a tutorial.

You seem like your working hard though so keep at it, its got lots of potential and the face looks just like the references.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ever thinking that real style has shades not just black lines ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom