Gotta love that new car smell!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Except the only problem is, is it's not a new car :D

I just got a 95 Mazda 626 5 speed manual :D

4 cylinders of furry. It only has 114 horse power, but i'm used to a 85 horse power car so it runs great for me. I'm wicked excited, I was driving it all night tonight. So I figured I'd let you all know, maybe post what kind of car you have. Got it for $3500

I'd take pictures and scan them, but I don't have a scanner :(
So here is pretty much what it looks like googlealized.

Best answers
Dude is that your first? It's not bad.
I'm getting my first on monday, and I dont even have liscence yet, shame on me! :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very nice :]

I er...can't drive. Failed my test and lost my will to take to the roads afterward :(

Best answers
As the youngest one here eligible for driving, I would like to say.... eff you :p

Looks like a solid vehicle.. What's the gas mileage?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow looks nice. Maby i should go make the drivers liscence soon. Oh jea and remember kids: drink + drive = very bad

Other than that i wish you good luck with your new best friend XD

Best answers
I Drive a Holden Commodore VN Station Wagon V6.
A VX Commodore Sedan V6
VS Ute V6
And my favorite... Holden Commodore VN SS V8, Group A Body Kit. (Sorta like a Pontiac)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was lead to belive that I could not get my L's on my mum's car, A 1997 holden commodore V6. It's an 8 cylinder car. Some lies there (why lie to the ones you love :().

KyoKusanagi

K
umm...the car is a 1997 Holden Commdore V6 (VS or VR) but then you say its an 8 cylinder.

which is it dude?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll have to get back to you on that one. It says V6 on the sides, but i'm not really know cars well.

Best answers
Then its Probably a V6 With the EcoTec Motor ^.^ So it would indeed be a VR-VS. (what year did the VT come out in?)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice. My first cars (yes, I got two) were and still are:

Mercedes SLK 230 Kompressor (Super Charged) -SILVER- Hard-Top Convertible (1998 -- 15k Miles)
Honda Accord V6 VTech Engine -RED- (2000 - 40k Miles)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As soon as a find a camera i'll take a few pictures of my brother's car ;).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It gets 24 in the city and 34 on the highway.
It's not my first car. Actually this is my second car. My first car was a 89' Toyota Corolla. I'd still have it, but i was at a stop light and some ****er rear-ended me. So my insurance company took it away because they said it would cost too much to fix. He crushed my trunk into nothingness and bent my frame. And the only reason I can even get this car, is because my grandmother gave my dad a grand.
As for price. It's an okay price I guess. They were asking 3,995 for it. And the car is worth 3300 in good condition, so we haggled down to 3500.

My "dream" car is a 2005 Honda Civic manual. But that's just me. I really like Honda's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom